Status
Not open for further replies.

xLURKxDOGx

"An angel fat, at satan's feast"
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Contact seller
Doing my v8 swap and managed to damage that housing and desperately need a replacement rom and early style that goes with the pushbutton and not floor shift. Ill pay up for this part if it can be shipped asap.

Thanks!!!!

Jake

There are no 904 transmissions that incorporate a parking brake assembly -- sounds like you might be talking about the parking sprag housing, which is the same on all '60-'65 A904 and A727 transmissions, whether button- or lever-shifted, and whether behind a V8 or Slant-6 engine.

There are no 904 transmissions that incorporate a parking brake assembly -- sounds like you might be talking about the parking sprag housing, which is the same on all '60-'65 A904 and A727 transmissions, whether button- or lever-shifted, and whether behind a V8 or Slant-6 engine.

Thanks for the heads up dan, are the cables interchangable??? I noticed in the book i have it says not to attempt to pull the cable from the housing, if it will come out i could use the housing from the new transmission???

Jake

Thanks for the heads up dan, are the cables interchangable??? I noticed in the book i have it says not to attempt to pull the cable from the housing, if it will come out i could use the housing from the new transmission???

The cable is removable from the housing using the procedure in the factory service manual. The cables differ in length and top-end configuration depending on the car model and kind of shifter.

The cable is removable from the housing using the procedure in the factory service manual. The cables differ in length and top-end configuration depending on the car model and kind of shifter.

Thanks!!!

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back