-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayyzf

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a small block for my son's 71 Dart. Would like it rebuilt or used rebuilt with the trimmings/upgraded. Currently has a slant six so I take it I'm going to need a tranny as well. Please PM me with any leads, ideas, offers, whatever. I'm in San Jose CA. THANK YOU

I have the following for sale, I live close

4 Speed 833

This is from the bell-housing to the tail shaft. I have the shifter, linkage, lock-out linkage, and z-bar to clutch fork. Flywheel was resurfaced. Only parts missing are the throw-out bearing and the shifter handle. Will not part any of it out, all or nothing.

Up or sale is a 1978 Dodge 360 LA Motor.

- Mopar purple 528 mechanical cam shaft
- CompCams Roller rockers
- Dual roller, W/ gear tensioner,
- 587 heads with 2.02/1.60 valves, springs matched to cam. These heads are fresh rebuilt for this motor
- Mopar Performance valve covers
- Mopar Performance electronic distributor.
- Edleborck Performer intake
- Bored .60 over with KB 191 pistons
- Balanced
- Decked and cleaned - brand new.
- Windage tray
- New oil pump
- Fuel pump
- Water pump

All machine work assembled by local shop known for performance work. Target was HP for engine was 375 HP. Compression ratio is 11\1. Was designed and built for street/strip use along with reliability. This is a complete motor with mounts brackets and pulleys. pulleys are for a 70 Barracuda with no A\C and no P\S.

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0317.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0225.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 139
I have 318, trans, front disc brakes, rad, all of the stuff to make the swap. And for a good price.

PM me

I have a 1998 dodge ram 360 roller motor runs good transfer case smoked can see run pm me 1500.00 you haul truck away

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back