Not open for further replies.

PeaceNGrease

Mopar Fanatic
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,
I've been talking to someone one about these parts and a price has been negotiated but the guy is REAL busy and I'm ready to begin mock-up now, sooooo
I figured I'd look to see if anyone can help, if not I'm waiting I guess...

-I'm looking for a v8 K spool mount with disc brakes, complete, I'm looking to spend around $200-$250 or so (possibly more) cash now.
-I'm also looking for a 5.2 or 5.9 2wd auto trans 46RE but at this point I'd take a SB 727 again I'm looking to spend around $200-$250 or so (possibly more) cash now.

I'd prefer local, Midwest (KS) so I can come over and pick them up or remove them if need be,
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Thought you has something lined out? I sold both my sets, will let you know if I run across anymore. Lawrence

I did and do,
But the guy I have a deal with is uber busy and it's taking awhile to get his schedule pinned down, so I'm still waiting...
I figured if someone had one I çould get on with my mock-up and then when the guys schedule lightens up I can go from there...

I've also have a complete set of 2 door, Dart, side glass; vent windows/frames, door glass, back seat glass etc both sides, (dr and pass side) I'd swap for the K

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back