Valiant Parts For Sale!!!!!

-

Slugger8985

Reaction score
I'm tearing down my 66 Valiant 2 door HT and are ready to part ways with alot of the parts. I have a bunch that I'd be willing to get rid of. Here's a list of some of them, and like I said there's a bunch so feel free to ask and I'll run through them and see if I got what you need. I'm willing to negotiate on the price so throw something out and we can go from there. Parts include:

225 Super Slant Six Block
225 Super Slant Six Manifold
225 Super Slant Six Head
225 Super Slant Six Valve Cover
(Basically all the components for the engine, etc.)
2 Bench seat
All of the glass (including windshield, rear window, etc.)

Like I said, I have too much to really list so just ask and I'll check and see what I've got. I'd be willing to ship some of the stuff, but the engine block I'd prefer for pick-up. Thanks for looking!!!

Both the manifold and block are cast iron. The manifold's a 2bbl just in case anyone was wondering

For sale doesn't belong in this forum subttitle. I'm not a mod and dont wanna be. Ever stop to think want a mess we would have here if everyone posted their "for sale" in mutiple forums ?

True, but another member said I'd have better luck if I threw something up in here. Didn't know that was the deal so I'll remember that for next time. Preciate the heads up

Brad

-
Back