Valiant quarter panels

-

Biff

Cheep not easy
Reaction score
Ok so all the valiant owners know there are no quarter panels available for 67/68. 2 door post cars what is the best fitment to repair them , also no fenders what’s a guy to do , thanx.

i didn't have any rot, just dents. had a body shop do it

Find a clean 4 door being parted out, the wheel opening and behind is the same. If you need in front of the rear wheel, use the rear door skin. You may still need to patch a couple places if it's really bad, but those parts will get you 90% there.

Yes, 451Cuda is right. Our only recourse is finding a 4 door car and transferring the sheetmetal to ours. If the car is in need of an entire quarter panel, front to back and top to bottom, thats going to be a lot of work for a good body man. Patch panels can come from 4 door cars. That's what I'm doing on my 67. In fact, tomorrow I'm picking up a rear door to repair the front of my quarter panel.

Great advice I’ve been told duster rear quarters are close behind the wheel well ?

I agree with the posts so far, and as for fenders, any '67 and up Valiant/Duster fender will work with some mods............

-
Back