Valiant Signet emblem question

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is there a Valiant Signet emblem on the trunk lid? Is it on the right side? (like the ones on the front fenders)

Which year?
if you need one I have a clean one from 63-65 i dont need

i dont think it was on the trunk, at least not on any of mine. just says P L Y M O U T H across the entire trunk lid

I believe it's a 64. A customer of mine is working on one and the owner has a emblem like the ones that are on the front fenders which he believes should go on the trunk. I said I would find out the proper location.

Attachments

• 040501950923[00].jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 040501950923[01].jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 122
For '66 there is no Signet emblem on the trunk.
There's a "V" emblem and a long piece with "PLYMOUTH" written across it.

that car is a 64. like mine it has a circleV in the middle. some had VALIANT on the right. some had valiant with a block by plymouth on it.

My 64 had the "V in the circle" on the trunk lid and a small rectangle stating "Valiant by Plymouth" near the right tail light. The only exterior Signet 200 emblems were on the front fenders.

I wondered about that. I couldn't see where any holes had been plugged on the trunk lid. Thanks for the info guys. toolman

Thanks for your responses guys. The more I look at that black vert the more I like it. The Magnum wheels are large bolt pattern and the P.O. used adapters. This car was done many years ago by the owners dad. toolman

-
Back