Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Contact seller
Here are the signs a lot of you were asking about !!
Plymouth Valiant ! Nice strong unfinish 16 guage metal. Ready for your colors or whatever you want to do to it!! Pheonix Specialty Coatings loves to powder coat these and comes highly recommended ! I can ship direct to them or to your house.
This is a nice weighty 20" diameter sign.
Get one for your shop, garage or bathroom !
I have a few on hand, but can have my buddy cut more with a small lead time. So get yours today !

$40.00 (new price $30 !!!!!!) includes shipping in the lower 48 - outside the lower 48 shipping will be calculated.

Shipping out of Idaho
Paypal and money orders accepted.
Send me a p.m.

-RPM

P1050763.jpg

Count me in for one after my Indy trip to Monster Mopar to meet up with all the members RPM, Saving and selling thing as I type bud, This is a must have for me.:cheers:
I see a clock in my future :color: I will just drill me a hole in the middle and add 340 for 3 and /6 for 6 and somthing for 9 , not sure yet and put RPM for 12, Many cool things to do to this very nice sign.:color:

These are still avail !!
Get yours today !

-RPM
So sorry RPM,there has been a few distractions in my life and I almost forgot.
I need about 2 week's and I will get one of these like I promised :hello2:
If not sooner, I am so glad I jumped in here and seen this today
So sorry for the delay:eek:ops:

a clock in the works for me :hello2:

Well my wife turned 50 and my granddaughter tuned 1 and Creed turned 29 this mouth RPM :eek:ops: memike is a bad man for making promises I did not keep :eek:ops:

soon I hope :coffee2: so sorry to fall backwards on this RPM :sign3:

I have (3) of these as of 12/14/11 that I am letting go for $30.00 !!
Which also includes the shipping in the lower 48.
We are going to change the design a bit so these (3) only are for the Blow out price.

-RPM

I have (3) of these as of 12/14/11 that I am letting go for $30.00 !!
Which also includes the shipping in the lower 48.
We are going to change the design a bit so these (3) only are for the Blow out price.

-RPM
Can you pm me RPM, I want one if you still have one :glasses7: So sorry it took me so long to justify it with my better half :grin:
I need the info so my wife knows where to send the $$ from paypall.

pm from me on the way, I have a hart one you did but I have got to have this Valiant one

or do you think I should wait and look at the new design, you know me, 66 plymouth Valiant owner ?

I am so proud to have got this great piece of art RPM :cheers:
Thank you for hooking me up with this 66 Valiant grill emblem design =D>
I can't wait to seal it and paint it the correct color's and hang it in the eagles nest :happy1:

Attachments

• Man Cave part 247 day 048.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back