Valiant spindles

-

sshomer

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an after market supplier of early (64 Valiant) A-body spindles? I've got a set but the bearing journals are pretty worn. Any help is appreciated.

9" or 10" brakes? Am sure everyone on here has an extra set... You can get the 73-6 disc brake spindle in the aftermarket. Why would anyone...

Sounds like a great time to upgrade to disc, you can probably find the whole front disc setup cheaper than aftermarket spindles that just keep your drum brakes. Just MHO.

Wholeheartedly agree. 9" drums are marginal at best.

I'm still wondering how the bearing journal surfaces could be worn. That's not supposed to be a wear item, is it? Unless one of the bearings seized at one point, such that it dragged the entire race round and round with it? I'll bet that made an awful noise...

- Erik

64 Valiant, 170 3-spd
82 Volvo wagon, 5.0 5 spd :)

I had said a day or two and right on time,glad I could help :cheers: should be to you in 3 or 4 day's

I have a few more set's, 54$ shipped in u.s.a. flat rate box the 40 basicly covers my time for unbolting the stuff and boxing em up and carryin em to the post office.I have lots of the smaller drum stuff backing plates springs etc.pm if ya need something,reasonable pricing

-
Back