Valiant windshield

-

hubcap4

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking to install a new windshield in my 68 valiant 2 door post, is this a valiant only windshield or will other bodystyles fit? thanks.

I believe that you can use any 2 door a-body glass from 67-76.

The 4 door glass is different. I once tried to put a 69 valiant 4 door glass into a 2 door barracuda and the valiant glass was slightly taller (1"-2").

2 door post and 4 door use the same windshield which is around an 1 1/2 taller. Look for Valiant or Dart 67- 76

2 door post and 4 door use the same windshield which is around an 1 1/2 taller. Look for Valiant or Dart 67- 76

The above is correct. My 68 2dr valiant glass came from a 4 door 72 valiant

Two door hardtop does not fit sedans or 4 doors.

I'm pretty sure. I will be in my garage tomorrow and will take a look. Where are they passing through here at? I parted out a 67 valiant over the summer. Do you need anything else?

Very hard to find a new windshield for a Sedan. Hard tops and convertibles are cheap and plentiful. I found a new one after many searches but it was north of $300 without freight.

I will see what I have. I have 1 complete set of sedan glass I don't want to split up. It was black and a 4 dr.

I will see what I have. I have 1 complete set of sedan glass I don't want to split up. It was black and a 4 dr.

Well 4 door won't work for me. But if you have a good rear bumper and windshield hopefully we can make a deal. I have to know before noon tomorrow.

My buddy is going to Indiana to pick up a motor and will be passing through on i80 and i94 Saturday. But he is leaving tomorrow at noon

-
Back