Value 1970 Duster

-

44070dart

How the hell did I get this old..
Reaction score
1970 Duster 340 4 speed ..matching numbers ..what is your ballpark figure on this car ..I've checked the usual places and they vary quite a bit ..wondering what you guys have seen in the real world ..62,000 miles same owner last 25 years...its paint is very good, original panel are straight, NO rust ..body/floors/frame rails very good shape..trunk pan replaced..drive train maybe 10k at the most ..rally dash could use some clean up.. the rest of bucket seat interior is very good... bumpers and glass very good. no A/C ..P/S will get a picture up when computer quits busting my -----

Last edited:
1970 Duster 340 4 speed ..matching numbers ..what is your ballpark figure on this car ..I've checked the usual places and they vary quite a bit ..wondering what you guys have seen in the real world ..its paint is very good, original panel are straight, NO rust ..body/floors/frame rails very good shape..trunk pan replaced..drive train maybe 10k at the most ..rally dash could use some clean up.. the rest of bucket seat interior is very good... bumpers and glass very good. no A/C ..P/S will get a picture up when computer quits busting my -----
pics? :)

I'll get interior pics ..

1970 duster.jpg

1970 duste.jpg

1970 dust.jpg

no opinions .. just a ball park ..I've seen 15K to 23K
Sounds right. High end is probably $28k if it's really clean through out.

For this car, I'd say fair price is $18-20k based on the few pics and IF the rest is in similar condition.

-
Back