Value of 1970 Dodge dart

-

lexter1990

Reaction score
How much is a 1970 dodge swinger worth it's got 88,000 original miles mint condition or where would I find out

Anywhere from $200-20000+. Way more info needed. Pics help too! :)

I bought one a while back for $85.00...... and it was only worth $75.00 because it was a rusted tore up pos.

Lots of pictures and details are needed for any kind of a guestimation. Value also depends on the area of the world you are in.

There's been one for sale on Craigslist (I think it's a 71) that's in showroom condition for over half a year now for $7,000 and it hasn't sold. It has around the same mileage too.

How much is a 1970 dodge swinger worth it's got 88,000 original miles mint condition or where would I find out

If it was truly a nice clean original car and not anywhere near salted roads. I could see the car selling in the $5, 000 range.

Seeing as how you've got the crystal ball out,can you tell me where I can find my bike?

pic1.jpg

I'll give you a dollar for it.

What's my house worth? It was built in 1969 and is in mint condition.

1969, eh? OK, sight unseen, and no specifications, let's see:
Lead paint, aluminum wire, asbestos shielding, low test concrete side walks and drives, and galvanized pipe....

About $25.00 a square foot before updates, and $80.00 - $100.00 a sq. ft after meeting code. Depending on location, of course.

My point: How do you put a price on any item you know so little about?

no 1 condition $8500 or so which was the top value for a '70 that my insurance company quoted me for the replacement value

again...this is BOOK value, the car is worth what someone will pay for it...

-
Back