Value?

-

JeffO

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am new to the forum but a long time Mopar fan. I got out of it 20 years ago when the kids came along. But now I'm ready to get back in the game!

I was wondering if you guys could give me some input on the value of a 74 Dart Swinger.
It's a 2 door with a slant 6 /904. Body is straight with normal rust on 1/4s (not bad). Interior is all there, but needs a redo of course. Car runs and drives well. stock wheels with stock hubcaps, all glass is good. Pretty much a survivor. I just don't know how much a 74 is worth or how desireable that model is.

I can buy it for well under a grand. What do you think?

Thanks a bunch,
Jeff

Current project: 74 Dodge Dart Sport/340/727/8 3/4.....

it looks like a good start for the money. Glad you are back in the game. I am doing the same by trying to get back in the game after raising kids.
Best of luck
Rod

I don't know. Car is about 100 miles away and owner seems to know little about it. I'm going to ride up there and take a look tuesday if it's still for sale. If I can pick it up for cheap, I might just grab it and put it up for resale to finance my Dart Sport project.

At less then 1k, and if the floors are reasonably solid, it looks like a real deal. That year certainly isn't the "most" desirable at this point, but any solid 2dr can't help but hold or increase in value.

Snap that puppy up if its under a grand, its well worth it at that price!! 73 and later cars are really gaining popularity, they're reasonably priced, readily available, and a great way to get into the hobby, or back into it in your case!!

Welcome to FABO by the way, glad to have you with us!! Geof

Welcome aboard :coffee2: and yes :glasses7: that car would not last a day here in my area for $1,500 :color:

There aren't enough pre 73 unmolested, unrestored, solid survivors to go around.
73 and later, like the one you have found, have 2 things going for them... available and affordable.

I would grab it for that price if i were you and also if the paper work is good.

-
Back