vancouver island anyone?

-
niice scamp, what did you even have to do for a restoration? and my dart was a grocery getter, haha.
these pics are of it a couple years ago. still looks the same but with different drivetrain.

dartrightside.jpg

dartfrontright.jpg

Hey guys, nice looking car. I'm up at the north end of the island in Port McNeill, my car is in Victoria at my parents. It's a 1965 Valiant Custom100

niice scamp, what did you even have to do for a restoration? and my dart was a grocery getter, haha.
these pics are of it a couple years ago. still looks the same but with different drivetrain.

dartrightside.jpg

dartfrontright.jpg

Hey Mike, welcome!

I attended a Mustang show in Parksville in 2005 and I swear that I saw your car parked next to the dealership. If you were a younger guy with longish dark hair, it was you! I watched the car drive by and of course had to go check it out.

I miss living on the Island. :(

canner78, i was at that car show too, the beaver lake show, and im part of the car club that put it on, or at least used to be, i havent heard from them in a while.. but i bought a K frame from the guy with the signet who is next to you in the pic.

Hey Mike, welcome!

I attended a Mustang show in Parksville in 2005 and I swear that I saw your car parked next to the dealership. If you were a younger guy with longish dark hair, it was you! I watched the car drive by and of course had to go check it out.

I miss living on the Island.

aahh yep, im the only parksville guy with a 70 dart in that colour, and ya it was probably me. my buddy has a 67 ford f100 with a 390, and he entered the show. where did you live when you were here?

Howdy Mike,

I'll bet you can figure out where I'm at. More or less.

That's my '65 Dart in my avatar at last year's Mopar Madness in Langley. After being on the Island for the last five years it was the most nervous I've ever been, driving from Horseshoe Bay to Langley. Working as a plumber on the Mainland for 25 years, being in that crappy traffic was one thing, but driving my car through it, I just knew some putz was going to hurt my car.

OK, I'm not actually in Comox, I'm down the road in Union Bay. I'll probably see you at the Father's Day show in Qualicum. If you're ever up this way look me up.

Cheers,
Mark

the guy we bought the car from had it at that car show. we had it shipped out to saskatchewan and put a 340 in it.

canner78, i was at that car show too, the beaver lake show, and im part of the car club that put it on, or at least used to be, i havent heard from them in a while.. but i bought a K frame from the guy with the signet who is next to you in the pic.

aahh yep, im the only parksville guy with a 70 dart in that colour, and ya it was probably me. my buddy has a 67 ford f100 with a 390, and he entered the show. where did you live when you were here?

Sidney, north of Victoria on the Saanich Peninsula.

-
Back