Vancouver Island Mopar show, May 29 2016

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Hey guys, we're putting on a Mopar show this year and hope all you Vancouver Islanders and mainlanders can attend it!

May 29, 2016
Coombs Fairgrounds, Coombs, BC
10 am - ???
Free entry, donations are welcome to cover the cost of the field rental.

This is the first Mopar only show in a long time on Vancouver Island and we hope to continue it on for years to come.

hopefully my car will be back together by then , I'll talk to Grant and Glen and a couple of other Victoria guys to see if they're up for it .

Hey Mike there seems to be some confusion down here in the city , this isn't a WPC event is it ? Your putting on a new show correct ?

This is NOT a WPC event, this is just something a couple of us wanted to put together. Vancover Island Mopars is a group on Facebook hence the title.

Car won't be ready for sure, but the wife and I are! Will try to make this event, looking at Mopars always a good day.

i have been looking for a reason to ride the ferry up from port angeles, how far is the show from the ferry landing?

Hey Mike, I'm going over to the Tradex swap meet the day before but I'll try to come up Sunday to support. My Duster is in no shape to represent, maybe one day.

Hey Mike, if we aren't racing that weekend I would love to make it, good run for the 5 speed. I could probably talk a couple of other guys with some nice A bodys that don't get to the local shows to head up as well. Lets hope for some good weather for yeah.

Well, just checked the airport and hi-way webcams up in the Coombs area....not looking promising. Weather forecast still calling for some rain....maybe....! We'll see what its like around 8AM tomorrow.

fingerscrossed.png

I'm thinking the same thing, if its nice i'm heading out around 7:00, hoping it will change.

-
Back