vegas or phoenix

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Spring break is coming up in a month. We have been to Florida numerous times and thought we'd go southwest. If we fly Allegiant Air we can fly into Vegas or Phoenix. We would like to rent a car and see the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. Any of you locals or vacationers have any travel tips? I don't think the North Rim is open this early.? Any must see places? Toolmanmike

Who can afford "spring break?" Where'd that lottery ticket go?

I seen Hoover Dam back in 2002 when I went to Vegas for a week. Vegas was pretty and fancy but prices, ugh

I rented a car, you need a car in Vegas, don't care what tour guilds say, unless all you want to do is stay on the strip.

Visit the state parks, Red Rock Cannon, Valley of Fire if you got to Vegas, awesome
sights

Don't forget they got Chicken Ranch ***** houses a few hours form Vegas, lol, I just got a local gal in my hotel room sent up, overpriced but don't regret doing it looking back, glad I didn't go all the way with her, just a waste of $$$, in Vegas it isn't like legal all the way but like its Vegas, anything can happen

The strip clubs have knockout looking gals but us normal guys are outspend by guys dropping a few grand each time they visit. You just go a watch and hope they ask you if you want a lapdance

Never gone to Phoenix, bet it be hotter temp wise

Check out Trip Advisor, I never visit a place without going on their travel forms. They have hotel reviews also. Priceline name your own price will get you the best deal for that star level hotel but no changes or refunds, so don't change your mind or get sick

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g45963-i10-Las_Vegas_Nevada.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g31310-i140-Phoenix_Arizona.html

Phoenix is nice in March,...Take a ride down to tucson if you go,...you can see some of the old western movie sets in that area,...pretty cool

Vegas, Baby! Never disappoints unless you are there for a 20 year reunion with a bunch of guys with their wives you never liked anyway...Ask a cabbie for the hotspots, they know it all. Cabbie gave me and my friend a VIP pass for a club he drove us to (suspicious, maybe) but the line was around the building to get in, chicks were barely legal and we got in the VIP entrance, no line..Free! Ill tip that dude next time I see him! They got a topless pool there called "Bare"...might be at the Palms.

What ever you do watch out for the hookers! Not that I would do that sort of thing.
I heard of a guy who woke up in his hotel room and was missing his Kidney?
Not sure if it's true? Have fun vegas is fun and do the bungy tower next to circus circus, 18 story jump what a blast. AJ hacket :blob:

I seen Hoover Dam back in 2002 when I went to Vegas for a week. Vegas was pretty and fancy but prices, ugh

I rented a car, you need a car in Vegas, don't care what tour guilds say, unless all you want to do is stay on the strip.

Visit the state parks, Red Rock Cannon, Valley of Fire if you got to Vegas, awesome
sights

Don't forget they got Chicken Ranch ***** houses a few hours form Vegas, lol, I just got a local gal in my hotel room sent up, overpriced but don't regret doing it looking back, glad I didn't go all the way with her, just a waste of $$$, in Vegas it isn't like legal all the way but like its Vegas, anything can happen

The strip clubs have knockout looking gals but us normal guys are outspend by guys dropping a few grand each time they visit. You just go a watch and hope they ask you if you want a lapdance

Never gone to Phoenix, bet it be hotter temp wise

Check out Trip Advisor, I never visit a place without going on their travel forms. They have hotel reviews also. Priceline name your own price will get you the best deal for that star level hotel but no changes or refunds, so don't change your mind or get sick

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g45963-i10-Las_Vegas_Nevada.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g31310-i140-Phoenix_Arizona.html

-
Back