vehicle towing...?

-

Dart_Guy

Reaction score
Here it is in a nutshell... My Dart is stripped down and nowhere near driveable. I need to get it from Colorado Springs, CO to Katy TX.

I have a freind that can tow it, but he is pretty busy and would have to do it in a weekend... 17 hours one way would make for a long weekend.

So my options are 3rd party or try to rent something, or find more freinds wiht tow rigs and trailers.

Does anyone know what the best way is? Any 3rd party towers that would tow a stripped car...?

if it is still rollable, (all 4 wheels on it), you can rent a tow dolly pretty inexpensive if you have a truck.

it is still on wheels, but that is pretty much it. I will have to reconsider the dolley again, but it makes me nervous for so me reason...

When I relocated, I rented an open U-haul trailer to haul my Cuda from SoCal to south Louisiana in 2003. Very nice equipment, well maintained, ready when they said it would be, and about $600 for the one-way trip. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat. (I thought I had a pic to share of my baby all loaded up behind the 1996 F350 dually crew cab I bought for the trip but they're on 'real' film. :-()

You can also check our FABO Transportatation Network thread (probably the one GTXperience linked above) or send a PM to car hauler member Jim aka TrulyVintage.

-
Back