Vehicle transports

-

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score
I've secured a vehicle in Colorado. I need to have it delivered to SW Missouri.

Is there anyone here that does automotive transport?

If not, is there anyone here that can recommend an auto transport company?

Cost is a big factor, but it's less of a factor if it's going to a FABO member or a company closely affiliated with a FABO member.

Tips? Advice? Recommendations?

Thank you!
John

I work for a construction company all over the southeast, and I have the need to ship vehicles regularly. Put your request online, and see what comes back. Things to avoid are money up front, giving them your CC number, no end of trip fees like fuel surcharge, etc. I've had great success and never been screwed. If they say they'll be there in a certain time frame, and don't show up on time, make sure the broker you deal with has a backup plan. The last p/u I shipped the guy didn't show up on the scheduled day, the broker replaced him in 2 hours, without my asking, and the new guy was there 3 hours early.

I've secured a vehicle in Colorado. I need to have it delivered to SW Missouri.

Is there anyone here that does automotive transport?

If not, is there anyone here that can recommend an auto transport company?

Cost is a big factor, but it's less of a factor if it's going to a FABO member or a company closely affiliated with a FABO member.

Tips? Advice? Recommendations?

Thank you!
John
In August of this year I needed a 64 Dodge A100 pickup transported from SanDiego CA to Clinton Ohio 2300 miles. I had NEVER had a car transported. Went online , got an endless amount of calls/emails. What to do ? I found a website call Transport reviews.com I finally went with Magic Carpet transport Jeff Viqual great service my A100 was picked up 1:00pm on a Monday, and arrived about 7:30pm Friday . 2300 miles price was $1040. It stayed on the same rig the whole way. I was more nervous about the transportation/ than buying a car 2300 miles from home sight unseen. If I ever need a transport service, I'll be calling Magic Carpet.
My A100 arrive in perfect shape ( a bit dusty, but 2300 miles will do that.) But do you home work. AND DON'T GO WITH THE CHEAPEST QUOTE. I went with the average quote. And the reviews Good Luck

-
Back