venturing to the other side. Need Suggestions

-
Cmon guys who here wouldent want a 67/68 mustang fastback. I'd have no problem parking that in my garage. Sorry bout your pop. Helping your bro finish up the stang is a wonderful way to remember your dad.

I have my son's '88 in my garage back halving it, '68 is one of our favourites. I'll ask if he's a member of any forum. I've learned more about Mustangs than I ever wanted to.

My two other boys like Mopar, the Ford isn't so bad because all three of them like girls and V8s.

Cmon guys who here wouldent want a 67/68 mustang fastback. I'd have no problem parking that in my garage. Sorry bout your pop. Helping your bro finish up the stang is a wonderful way to remember your dad.

The '67 Mustang is one of my favorite Fords next to the Cougar Eliminator. I think it will be a cool winter project. My swapping knowledge is limited to Mopars. I took three tries to find correct fitting headers to fit a 351, 4 speed in a '67 Stang. I don't think this would be an issue if the original 289 was used.

Nothing wrong with other makes. I have a little Mercury Bobcat I am putting a 5.0 roller motor and World Class T5 into. People who cannot appreciate other makes lead really dull lives.

...and John, thanks for the kind words, but I am really not good at all. I know just enough to get by and sometimes not that much.

Variety, makes life more colorful. How many small block Chevs can you keep working on ? Nice fastback , PA Dodger.

The '67 Mustang is one of my favorite Fords next to the Cougar Eliminator. I think it will be a cool winter project. My swapping knowledge is limited to Mopars. I took three tries to find correct fitting headers to fit a 351, 4 speed in a '67 Stang. I don't think this would be an issue if the original 289 was used.

I had a '66 and a '68 so I'm right there with ya (btw, try fitting a cleveland into a '68 if you really want some fun lol)

-
Back