Very cool Mopar Paraphernalia

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Saw this on book face and of course I ordered one for myself............I think its a very cool item so I thought I would pass this around ....maybe one you guys want to make a mopar girl out of your whiney GF or maybe your lucky and already have a very deserving mopar girl. Either way, super cool and nice price too. Now I have another accessory to wear to cars shows after I get my car done :D

https://www.gearbubble.com/mopargnr?utm_source=c

Attachments

• front.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 471
they are actually available in red and blue

the red doesn't really make sense to me since mopar seems to be synonymous with blue but regardless red and blue are available ...which ever floats your boat.

they come in either a square, circle or heart in either color.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 433
Cool, I'd buy one for the wife, but she would never wear it. And she almost never goes with me to car shows, or cruises.

Guess she's just not a mopar girl, or a car girl basically.

Yeah that would be sexy hangin above my moobs.

Cool, I'd buy one for the wife, but she would never wear it. And she almost never goes with me to car shows, or cruises.

sorry to hear that ....have you considered a nice tabby cat replacement ....J/K

maybe you can start her little and get her into it.....once upon a time there was a time I never would have thought I would be into cars either. I wasn't born around them and never paid attention and didn't know anything, till I got involved with the right people and then once I caught the fever.....they created a monster.......so you never know. LOL

I can sympathize completely.

they are actually available in red and blue

the red doesn't really make sense to me since mopar seems to be synonymous with blue but regardless red and blue are available ...which ever floats your boat.

they come in either a square, circle or heart in either color.

Chrysler and Plymouth logos were blue and white penta star...

Dodge logo is red and white penta star....

So are you saying that you're not a Dodge girl....

Chrysler and Plymouth logos were blue and white penta star...

Dodge logo is red and white penta star....

So are you saying that you're not a Dodge girl....

oh crap, that means I need to order the red one .....I actually have more dodge cars than Plymouths here.

I think other than the duster ...I prefer dodge .....oh crap!!

My condolences to you guys.... My wife was anti-pre-y2k cars but she's really come around:) went to the Nats with me the last 2 years and even bought herself a Mopar shirt that she where's quite a bit!

wonders of modern medicine. a pill was JUST invented (DEVELOPED), ( o k so they don't invent new drugs???), that, you give to you wife,GF, ,.... you suggest that she immediately LOVES whatever ( you fill in the blanks), MOpar old cars ....... but the drug co, decided they could get $5000 a pill. bargain or not!?????????

they are back in stock ....I think you guys talked me into wanting the red one because I am more dodge than Plymouth ......at least I have more dodge cars than Plymouth. ( "dodge, a name of power and wealth :love7: )

received mine today.

looks pretty good ....I buy a lot of jewelry at Claire's boutique and places like that so in comparison to what's out there, I would say its average "costume" quality :evil3: ....but being mopar related makes it that much more special.

:cheers:

Attachments

• CIMG5435.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 144
I thought that you were going to get a red one....

I thought that you were going to get a red one....

I ordered the blue and then regretted it ...I might still go back and order the red one now that they are back in stock and put the blue one around the mirror in the duster.

now that I have the blue one here, I don't regret it but I am convinced I am much more of a dodge girl than Plymouth.

I really love dusters but other than that ....I have dodge fever and I have more dodge cars in my collection than Plymouths.

-
Back