Very Good Deal on 68 Fastback Barracuda

-

jimharvard

JimHarvard
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
just saw this ad for a 68 fastback barracuda listed for $7900.00. appears to be a very good deal.

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S Fastback - autozin.com

68 7900.jpg

The description confuses me a little. Didn't the Formula S package include factory front disc brakes? I may be wrong

S had either 383 or 340. Anti sway bar, hd suspension package and badging
my new 68 fastback form S, had the 330 horse -383 w/ all the above and disc brakes from the factory. that sucker would run off and hide from the "hugger" Camaro of the time, in the mountains !

I have reported that car on 2 different websites for the scam as offered. It sold on Ebay for 18K. I called and talked to the seller. I had the first ad scammer in an email chain where he demanded I use an escrow account and his shipping agent to get me the car for 8k. all one week after it sold. I retained all information and email traffic.

grjammer...

THANK YOU for the scam information!! i am on an email list of a car ad site called "Mitula" and often see deals that appear to be "sub-market." i have reported scam ads on ebay to the ebay folks. this is the first scam ad that is associated with the Mitula site that i've come across. the address for the mitula site is:

1969 barracuda | Mitula Cars

there have been a number of scam ads for cars on various sites. i think it is very helpful to the collector car hobby to publicize these scams as much as possible. thanks again grjammer!!

after grjammer raised the question of the gold cuda being sold on ebay, i went back and looked at the files i save on sold barracudas. guess what i found?

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S Fastback
1968 Barracuda

Seller information
johmora31 (1 )
100% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
Ask seller a question
See other items
Top of Form
Item condition:
Used
Ended: