Very Insensitive humor...

-

mtandrews

beware the Ides of March
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A man calls 911 and says “I think my wife is dead”. The operator says, “How do you know?” He says "The sex is about the same, but the ironing is piling up!”

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest ***** she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg."

My girlfriend says she thinks that I might be a stalker. Well... she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

Went for my routine check-up today and everything seemed to be going fine... until he stuck his index finger up my butt! Do you think it’s time to change dentists?

A wife says to her husband that “You're always pushing me around and talking behind my back.” And he says “What do you expect? You're in a wheelchair!”

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come
back as a different creature. She said she would like to come back as a cow. I said, "You obviously haven't been listening."

My wife has been missing a week now. The police said to prepare for the worst.
So, I had to go down to Goodwill to get all of her clothes back.

I've heard that Apple has scrapped their plans for the new children's-oriented iPod after realizing that ”iTouch Kids” is not a good product name.

There's a new Muslim clothing shop that opened in our shopping center, but they threw me out after I asked if I could look at some of the bomber jackets.

You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles… but at least they drive slowly past schools.

A buddy of mine has just told me he's getting it on with his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a mustache."

The Red Cross just knocked on my door and asked if we could
contribute towards the floods in Pakistan . I said we'd love to, but our garden hose only reaches to the driveway.

“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

A 350 pound woman with thick glasses,hair on her lip and chin is walking into a Wal Mart with her two children.As she is walking in she is yelling and screaming at the two children.As she walks by the Wal Mart greeter he says "Good afternoon ma'am are those boys twins.She replies NO YOU DUMB SON OF A B**CH ONE IS 6 YEARS OLD AND THE OTHER IS 12 YEARS OLD.The greeter smiles and replies back "I just can not believe someone had sex with you twice.

SOOO wrong, yet SOOO right- I am now conflicted inside myself. It's normal around here, I live near Seattle

A lawyer,Doctor,and a redneck are all sitting at the local bar.They all start talking and dinking.The lawyer says its my wifes birthday tomarrow and I just bought her a dress,and in case she does not like it I bought her a diamond ring.The Doctors says for my wifes bithday I bought her some new lingerie,and in case she didn't like it I bought her a gold necklace.The redneck said I bought my wife a new flannel shirt,and in case she didn't like it I bought her a dildo so she can go **** herself!

Two rednecks were walking through a mall.They walk past a woman whom had no legs and was in a wheel chair.The one redneck said to the other "We just walked past my dream girl"!Your dream girl,the other replied."Yes she can not run away from me,and I can push her in the corner when she pisses me off.

There were two red necks in a Dodge truck at a red light.Next to them is a car load of foreigners in a convertible.Before the light could change a Kenworth semi drivers over the top of the convertible killing all the foreigners.The one red neck truns to the other and says "that could have been us"!The other replies"I know I am going to truck driving school"!

A couple good ol' boys are driving along a quiet country road. Cresting a hill, they can see a sheep alongside the road with its head stuck in the fence. "Hey Barney, check it out" says the driver. He pulls over, stops the truck and gets out. He walks over to the sheep, services it, and returns to the truck a few minutes later.

"Okay Barney, it's your turn."

Barney gets out of the truck, walks over and sticks his head in the fence.

From Texas: How many Aggies does it take to eat a possum? Three - one to eat and one to look for cars each way.

What do you call 20 blondes standing in a two rows? A wind tunnel.

How to drown a blonde? Mirror on the bottom of the swimming pool.

-
Back