-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Bought new several years ago and sat on shelf til I put it on my 360 a couple months ago. Unmodified,very clean intake. Not a great choice for my 5200 truck but pulls like a monster after 2500rpm. Aski,g $125

1016161943.jpg

Bought new several years ago and sat on shelf til I put it on my 360 a couple months ago. Unmodified,very clean intake. Not a great choice for my 5200 truck but pulls like a monster after 2500rpm. Aski,g $125

View attachment 1715001308
where are you in Ia. And would you take one hundred plus shipping. Let me know.....

I'm about 15 minutes north of Cedar Rapids. I'd probably take 100 plus shipping. I'm pulling it off tomorrow morning and installing my rpm

I'm about 15 minutes north of Cedar Rapids. I'd probably take 100 plus shipping. I'm pulling it off tomorrow morning and installing my rpm
How can I contact you to work out payment and shipping information. thanks

Where are you from? I can send you my email or number but saw I'm not supposed to post it on here. If I could figure out how to send a private message I could send it to you

Where are you from? I can send you my email or number but saw I'm not supposed to post it on here. If I could figure out how to send a private message I could send it to you
Good morning Dartish, just click on his user name and a box will pop up and in that box you will see Start Conversation :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back