Not open for further replies.

medicineman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE VERY RARE !!!!!
1974 Dodge Dart Sport Hang 10

Here is a VERY RARE 1974 Dodge Dart Sport, “Hang 10” edition in RUNNING, DRIVING condition with clear title. These were made in 1974-75 only and very RARE!!! This surfing crowd edition had the back seat fold down for a surfboard, all were eggshell white and same interior trim package. It was in the family that I bought it from since it was new! It is a 318 with dual exhaust and 904 transmission, 8 ¼ rear differential with LBP, rear drum and front disc, PB, PS, and it was an a/c car but under hood hoses and compressor are gone, condenser is still there. The original heater box is still complete, the under-dash a/c vents are in the trunk. Nearly new tires mounted on rally wheels, missing 2 center caps. I would trust this car to drive to its new home!! These had an orange shag carpeting which is gone , some surface rust on decklid and roof, rust in passenger door, lower quarters and back seam near taillights, driver side quarter panel ahead of rear wheel, dent in rocker panel, rear bumperettes are rusted out, the rest is very minor. This is REALLY A RARE FIND!! I am asking $4000 OBO. Please call Alan anytime.

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

The two front seats need to be redone and the special "Hang 10" seat covers are available. Back seat is good. I will try to post more pics of interior. It also needs the fllor rug set for automatic w/center console shift that has the skirt around console. The one that I was looking at was a redish color and pretty close to the orange shag that was originally in the car.
I am having problems trying to post more pics of interior and seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back