Very Rare! Made of Unobtainium! 3 were made and I own 4! Sale ads

-
Lol, please tell me you just took that picture for this thread and didn't already have just have it.

for sale rare golden like coins with pictures of a kind of duck like bird on them $49 each plus $5 dollars shipping anywhere in the continental US supply is very limited can only guarantee delivery to the first 500 orders

Oooooo, a seller bashing thread, imagine that. :blackeye: I found out quick not to try to sell anything here. :yawinkle:

I have a few good Larry Potnick stories but I don't have a high enough post count. 8-[

For sale: really rare $5 bill. There aren't many around these days. I'll sell it for $100, plus shipping, and don't make me any offers...I wont take 'em....would consider trade for a $50 and 2 -$20's.

I noticed that your $5 bill is a series 1999. Is that the same 1999 that Prince sang that he was going to party like it was? Is that what makes yours rare? With the Prince connection I might be willing to pay more, if that would be okay with you.

Oooooo, a seller bashing thread, imagine that. :blackeye: I found out quick not to try to sell anything here. :yawinkle:

I have a few good Larry Potnick stories but I don't have a high enough post count. 8-[

Its not a question of selling here...if you have reasonable prices, your items will sell, and everyone is happy.

Larry Potnick??????

Its not a question of selling here...if you have reasonable prices, your items will sell, and everyone is happy.

Larry Potnick??????

Well, I thought my prices were reasonable and gave a little room for haggling - I guess I was wrong - no problem - won't happen again. :yawinkle:

Larry Potnick is the guy who runs Mopar City about 17 miles from me. Now there's a crook - $90 for a used 76 Dodge van tail light lense. :shock:

Every part he has came off an old Hemi car that was super-rare - that's why it costs so much. :rolleyes:

Is this the famous "Mr Norms" five dollar bill, that he had to break, in order to get a bag of chips out of "Grand Spaulding's" vending machine?
It's not that rare. My sisters,friends,nieghbors,brother in-law has one just like it. I can buy IT for only sixty bucks.....you crook:bootysha:

I think if you check the green number printed on it, you'll find that its a 1 of 1 with that number :-D

Ha Ha Ha! I love this thread!
Hey, Try giving away parts to someone and pay the shipping yourself and the guy screws you out of that!
Then he starts a thread on how you screwed him and are a "scammer"
Ha Ha Ha!

Hey;You go to the cheap bastard thread and read that-then you can come here and post your parts.You may go broke but it's worth something to be in the game.

Don't mind if I do - where's this "cheap bastard thread" at ??? I could prolly rack up a good 50 posts on that thread alone. :butthead: How many posts do you need before a cheap bastard will actually buy a part from you here ??? :tongue3:

Maybe get Carroll Shelby to sign that $5 bill!
He'll sign everything.
Then charge $200 for it and make up a story like....i don't know, say, that's the change when you paid cash for one of his cobras he sold you back in the '60's.
Yeah, that's it!

For sale: really rare $5 bill. There aren't many around these days. I'll sell it for $100, plus shipping, and don't make me any offers...I wont take 'em....would consider trade for a $50 and 2 -$20's.

It is clear to see that it is numbers matching!:cheers:

You guys are pure comedy. I admit, I have responded to sellers about ridiculous prices. Adam I promise to stop! I was just trying to educate the seller that the used parts he has are for a 66 Dart and not nos parts for a Hemi Cuda convert.

I'm done, toolman

Barrett-Jackson ( I call 'em 'Barren-Jackass' ) is the prime reason as to why prices are so damned inflated .
All of these Kadiddlehoppers watch B.J. , and suddenly feel that their EGR Valve for a 1976 for a 225 is worth gold .

I've given-away so many parts over the years . I've traded many parts over the years .
I'd rather give something away to someone whom could actually use the parts than just let said part(s) sit around and gather dust .

One of the most gratifying things I've ever done was giving-away a set of 100% perfect tail light lenses for a 1972 Satellite / Road Runner .
I found 'em in the local pick-a-part ; I couldn't believe their condition !
No cracks , no crazing , the "chrome" was perfect .
I pulled 'em along with their perfect gaskets ; paid maybe $10 for the pair .

At a show in the local college's parking lot had a super nice '72 Road Runner / GTX 440 ( compete with an Edelbrock 6 Bbl induction ; looked like one of the ~5 "V" Code 72's ) , with less-than-good tail light lenses .
I told the car's owner that I had a set of perfect lenses , and he about fell over .
We walked out to my '73 Duster , where I had the lenses in the trunk.
The guy looked like he was seeing "The Holy Grail" ; he couldn't believe how sweet they were .

He then thought I was going to sell 'em to him for an insane amount of money ( even in 1992 dollars , when this happened ) , instead I told him ' Pick 'em up and take 'em . They're yours , no charge .'

Why'd I do this ? Why'd I give away one year only , difficult to find tail light lenses ?
I bought 'em for that reason . I had intended to give 'em away or trade 'em for something I could use .
Our hobby used to have lots of camardarie ; we used to help each other out .

I still trade / give away parts I don't need . Did this recently with the a/c parts off of my '72 Coronet ; gave 'em to a fellow FABO member .

Now , is anyone interested in a real nice '84 Fiero ? It's rare , it's red , and it's ready to make you look bitchin' !
$26,000 non-negotiable :-D

Spreading comaraderie and giving out free parts is a great thing if you can afford to do so. Some can, some can't. Personally, I give away and trade plenty of parts - but, I also pay my bills and buy the parts I need for my projects by selling off parts I don't need. I'm not condoning what a few people asking outrageous prices for their parts (or cars) are doing. Some of those guys probably just don't know what the value of their item actually is. And yeah, the rest of them are kind of what you might call gougers or crooks, I suppose - happens everywhere in life. In my case, not having a full time job and being in the red every month for the last two and a half years pretty much means I can't give away as many parts as I used to and having to get a fair market value price on what I do sell just so I can pay my bills. I can't afford to sell off parts at a quarter of their value or less just to make people feel good, though. :eye: I want an A body car again - I can't buy one unless I scrounge up enough money to buy one, though. ;)

Now where's that "cheap bastard" thread at - I need to get my post count up. :toothy8:

how much for this

Attachments

• Picture 256.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 122
You forgot the famous don't lowball me I know worth that is the last line of overpriced part add!

how much for this

attachment.php

$1.50...inc. shipping

-
Back