Very Sad Video

-
Very sad story.Cancer is a nasty disease.Went through a year of chemo and my fiancee couldn't handle my illness and bailed on me about half way through it.The person I am with now is an amazing woman.
Glad he stuck with her through both the bad and good times and they were married.Sorry to hear she passed away.

Real love has no bounderies. I told my wife two mornings ago that i was so thankful that God gave her to me. Needs to be said more often, even by me.
Small Block

Real love has no bounderies. I told my wife two mornings ago that i was so thankful that God gave her to me. Needs to be said more often, even by me.
Small Block

I think I'll mention the same to my wife when she gets home. She doesn't hear that nearly enough.

A very sad video... the power of love endures all!!!! My wifes 1st husband died of cancer
& I was divorced & how we found each other in all the thousands of people on earth is any
ones guess.We tell each other many times a day... I love you and I thank the Good Lord for bringing me (us) such a precious gift. The people in the video got it right. Live EVERY
day to the fullest. Life is too short & precious!!!

Small Block

I just told Treva and she gave me a sugar.. I have seen this first hand and yes a very sad story/song Video.

-
Back