Very serious accident in the family...

-

JeffisOld

Old, Ugly and generally Disagreeable!
Reaction score
My daughter is the mother of my youngest grand-daughter who is 15 tomorrow.

Well, due a totally unplanned mishap the rabbit died!

Another grand child due in April! That's frickin Cool!

So, what your telling me is that your youngest granddaughter got herself a fulltime babysitting gig ?

So, what your telling me is that your youngest granddaughter got herself a fulltime babysitting gig ?

At least part time.

You have no idea how happy I am that she did not cause the rabbit to die!

It's a different world today compared to our youth.

Hey now, my youngest isn't 5 months old yet...im surprised I even got the rabbit reference

Thanks, it is a special blessing for sure
This is number three for us, and our oldest is 8
(I've told him that if he was as easy as his baby sister is, we would be on number 8 by now)

Funny story about our oldest, he loves the duster and claims he "picked it out" for me
I haven't had the heart to ask him what he thought we were doing 3 hours from home with 5000 cash on us...and just happened to pass by this house with a duster for sale
But, I did slow down enough to let him call it out (I think he was 4 at the time) and we didn't go to look at it until after he pointed it out

Enjoy the beautiful ages their at.

When they grow up is when the stress began for me. I do wish I was home more when they were younger. My job got in the way!

They are good kids though, in spite of my ex-wife!

No worries here about the job getting in the way, we got a pretty cool situation going on where I get to spend as much time with them as I want

Count your blessings, at least it’s not a great grandchild. I was afraid you were going to say the 15 yo was pregnant.

My daughter is the mother of my youngest grand-daughter who is 15 tomorrow.

Well, due a totally unplanned mishap the rabbit died!

Lucky Guy, you got Bug's before Elmer did............................................

Another grand child due in April! That's frickin Cool!

Evidently, one of us is unaware of how this happens. I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen by accident. It takes at least some planning. You know...dinner, drinks...all that.

Evidently, one of us is unaware of how this happens. I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen by accident. It takes at least some planning. You know...dinner, drinks...all that.
I don't know man, there is 15 years between this one and the last

I have 10 grand-kids, Christmas is a romper-room zoo at my house.

And ain’t that the freakin best when the kids are going nuts playing around?!?!!!

I love it!
Me too and cousins getting to play together, sometimes they dont see each other for several months.

Oh no YR, you don't understand!

After their baby being 15 they were trying very hard not to have an accident!

I'm betting on too much wine in the hot tub!

Oh no YR, you don't understand!

After their baby being 15 they were trying very hard not to have an accident!

I'm betting on too much wine in the hot tub!

Its not an accident, its a blessing.
I have a few grand kids.

Me and the wife can still have kids....He** to the Fu** no.

-
Back