Very sick man

-

ptbill

Reaction score
I have a 1965 Barracuda that I got 2 years ago that I can't stop buying stuff for. First it was little stuff than it was headliner,carpet,seat covers,Cragar SS wheels,ect,ect. I had this sickness with my motorcycles too. It was called chromeites. Dose anyone know if there is a cure for this?
Bill

I have a 1965 Barracuda that I got 2 years ago that I can't stop buying stuff for. First it was little stuff than it was headliner,carpet,seat covers,Cragar SS wheels,ect,ect. I had this sickness with my motorcycles too. It was called chromeites. Dose anyone know if there is a cure for this?
Bill

Why yes there is Bill, buy more stuff, lol.

there ONLY is a problem when ya take out a second mortgage on your home to buy more "stuff!" LOL
i call it the " santa claus" phycosis. ( i don't even know what "phycosis " is much less spell it!). rural mail carrier brings me parts, and i'm like kid at X mas!!!!!!!!! sad!

My wife just rolls her eyes and smiles or is it smerks.

My happiest days are when there is something on it's way for the car. (Anything, it does'nt seem to matter what it is)

wife said one day she would like to have a vert> i say to myself, "HUMMMMMMMM". a friend had some 65 darts among them was 65 dart vert. o k so it was complete and needed EVERYTHING! done. i drag it home and she says " i don't want THAT!!!!!"
she leads a good life back in Texas with her new husband...

i bought some antifreeze and ATF yesterday. i'm still on a HIGH!!!!!

Im just as bad i clap my hands like a little kid when my parts arrive all the time, a few weeks back i misplaced a pin for my hand brake cable as i have a rear disc brake set up a friend was over helping me out trying to locate that dreaded pin,he couldn't believe the amount of parts i had stored in boxes packed on shelves. Lol never found that pin had to order another!

Oh, I'm not the only one with this "sickness"... So very relieved to hear I'm not alone !!!
I can even relate to clapping hands and jumping up and down when I see the UPS truck pull up... Then I miss meals while I'm installing the new items... LoL

So is there a group that meets like AAA??? And is this covered under Medicare???

Many years ago the wife was a deer widow for the two week deer season in PA

...now she's a Barracuda widow!!:cheers:

I know. I love my UPS man. We are on first name bases.

Waiting for parts now. If you feel bad about buying parts for yourself, you are welcome to buy them for me.

wife said one day she would like to have a vert> i say to myself, "HUMMMMMMMM". a friend had some 65 darts among them was 65 dart vert. o k so it was complete and needed EVERYTHING! done. i drag it home and she says " i don't want THAT!!!!!"
she leads a good life back in Texas with her new husband...

i bought some antifreeze and ATF yesterday. i'm still on a HIGH!!!!!

lmao :)

Oh, I'm not the only one with this "sickness"... So very relieved to hear I'm not alone !!!
I can even relate to clapping hands and jumping up and down when I see the UPS truck pull up... Then I miss meals while I'm installing the new items... LoL

So is there a group that meets like AAA??? And is this covered under Medicare???

Yes, and it meets every day 7 days a week. (FABO) :)

for all us guys over sixty five, medicare babies...... in the fine print, page 2126 of the medicare answer booklet( the book has more pages).... I find we are covered for this illness!!!! but the treatment center is in Iceland .... we have to pay for the trip there.... leave our cars and parts at home..... ups and p o won't deliver there either.....
I dreamed last night, while I was away at the NAPA store, the UPS man delivered me a brand new SB, nice guy, unloaded it and left it for me in mdidle of living room floor. inticated the disease has ahold of me.......

My happiest days are when there is something on it's way for the car. (Anything, it does'nt seem to matter what it is)

same here, I am always looking for something new to do. I am addicted to getting new things delivered to my door step

for all us guys over sixty five, medicare babies...... in the fine print, page 2126 of the medicare answer booklet( the book has more pages).... I find we are covered for this illness!!!! but the treatment center is in Iceland .... we have to pay for the trip there.... leave our cars and parts at home..... ups and p o won't deliver there either.....
I dreamed last night, while I was away at the NAPA store, the UPS man delivered me a brand new SB, nice guy, unloaded it and left it for me in mdidle of living room floor. inticated the disease has ahold of me.......

Well... Being OVER Sixty Five, I certainly would qualify... But I don't like the Cure of having to go to Iceland leaving my/our beloved Cars & Parts behind thus going "Cold Turkey" ....

Guess I'll just Suffer with an Un-curable illness and be forever HAPPY! And besides... I like my UPS guy and want to make sure I keep him gainfully employed!!!

I had a 24by24 barn full Now I have 100by 40 with 16 foot celiang full of abody parts and I keep getting more .thank god for Carlisle in July

-
Back