-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
This is a very solid Texas car. Windshield still has a 76 Texas state inspection. Car is all disasembled and I have 99% of the parts to put back together including new interior. Original sunfire yellow 318 car with black vinal and interior. Original bucket seat console car. I have a fresh machined 440 that goes with it. Maine is a non title state so I do not have one at this time, but can get one with a lost title app. and $30. Original floors very solid, needs a trunk and couple small lower quarter patches. Has a very nice grill, tail lights and stainless from 3 diff cars. Spare cluster, grill parts and new grill support, even though one on car is fine. I know I will regret parting with her but $6000 owns it. A little TLC and this will be one hell of a car.

Few Pics.

Attachments

• 101_1652 (2).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,628
  • 101_1653 (2).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,598
  • 101_1654 (2).jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,629
  • 101_1657 (2).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,621
  • 101_1658 (2).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,609
  • 101_1659 (2).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,592
  • 101_1656 (2).jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,624
  • 101_1655 (2).jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,596
Man if only could sell all the other projects fast enough. And wow that grille is super nice would love it to replace ours that has the center tab busted off and sags slightly
Bump for a good deal

If it sells it sells, if not ill continue picking at it. Will be nice ride when done. Just crunched for time rite now working 60-80 hrs a week.

Any interesting A body trades? My next step is to finish soda blasting the complete car and put a coat of epoxy sealer on the whole thing. Engine bay and tail panel already soda blasted and sealed

Previous buyer backed out. Going to offer the car for a short time more as I continue to work on it the price is going to go up. If I get yanked around any more, I will just keep it. Car has serious potential and people are not giving them away. Price is $6000 FIRM and the 440 no longer comes with it.

Decided to keep it for now. Hrs are cutting back at work, so should have time to start playing with it more. Next time she is pictured it will look like a diff. car.

back up for grabs. no more time for dreamers and tire kickers. 1st $5000 owns a very solid 68 charger project w tons of parts

I want this car. Do you have any pics of the problem areas?

can get you some. the problem areas are an easy fix. car will ne worth soo much more w a little tlc. im just lacking time or it would.be going no where.

What part of Maine are you in, as I'm in Maine and I'd love to see your swinger? Have a B-body right now, but hope to have another '69 340 swinger someday to take me back to my youth. Would you consider showing me your car? Thank you.

What part of Maine are you in, as I'm in Maine and I'd love to see your swinger? Have a B-body right now, but hope to have another '69 340 swinger someday to take me back to my youth. Would you consider showing me your car? Thank you.

Leeds, central between Lewiston and Augusta. I would like to have your 66 satellite. Lol! I go to Ainsley's once and a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back