Vf valiant heading to Dragweek

-

SUMO 70

Reaction score
Mark Arblasters Vf being shipped next week.

Attachments

• photo(3).JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 322
car will be tested at the track in the next few days before it gets boxed up and sent.

Has he made sure he can get E-85 on the route? Or is he going to de-tune it for pump premium gas?

Beautiful car.

I think E85 might be hard to come by on the route this year.

I admire his bravery! If it were mine, you better believe there's no way I would subject that car to the public road flogging they take on drag week. haha

I guess at least they won't be passing through detroit this year. LOL

Good luck!

Steve

Very nice! Might need some rear tires with more sidewall to hook some of that HP on the track.
x2 get 15s and the biggest slicks that will fit!with that power it wont be fun unless it hooks up,but if it does yipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you post links of the build up you got on youtube? for some reason i cant find em!

By the way awesome car bro!

Awsome car 8.60's no chute, with that much power I hope the suspension stuff will hold up. Would hate to see a car like that wadded up.

car has run 8.60 in its previous set up.

I would have never guessed that car would run 8.60's by the looks. What kind of MPH with that. Maybe some tech issues here in the states running that E.T. We are talking 1/4 mile right? I know it's should not be a problem with that HP but man that car is a sleeper with the hood closed.

car is set up with a chute it just wasn't on for the photo shoot. dont quote me but i think it was around 165mph with the previous engine that was making around 1150 atw. It is a custom color. I don't own this car but some did the aluminium fab on it. The owner has pretty much worked six days a week for the last 2 months to get it finished. there was also a crew of people working together to get the car looking like it is in such a short time. Hundreds of hours were spent on getting the finish on the fabricated parts. I will try and get some of the build pics and put them up as well as the link for you tube.

I would have never guessed that car would run 8.60's by the looks. What kind of MPH with that. Maybe some tech issues here in the states running that E.T. We are talking 1/4 mile right? I know it's should not be a problem with that HP but man that car is a sleeper with the hood closed.

IT is certified to run 8.50s with the cage that is in the car. He did have to make some changes to comply with your rules over there.

-
Back