VGG gonna ruffle some Chevy feathers!

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
And I love it! :D

49388BD9-CBEF-4A6C-B14C-357C6DE996BC.jpeg

Holley probably kicked in the swap stuff since he mentions bringing it to Moparty. The 5.7 was probably cheap or free since it was pulled to install a redeye engine in another YouTuber's build.

They put Chevy engines in everything else, why not a 3rd gen Hemi in a Chevy? They put a 2nd gen Hemi in a 55 Chevy Cp. on Roadkill Garage.

They put Chevy engines in everything else, why not a 3rd gen Hemi in a Chevy? They put a 2nd gen Hemi in a 55 Chevy Cp. on Roadkill Garage.
That’s his exact reason for doing the Hemi swap. The sb Chevy and LS swaps have been done to death so mozzle do the right thing and do a Hemi swap.
My wife wants a ‘56 bel air at some point and I know that whenever that happens, I’ll be putting a Gen III Hemi in it. :D

I met a guy that did a 440 in an older late ‘50’s Chevy truck. He would give the Chevy guys a hella line of **** and shut them up. Nice guy with rough it replies of you were rude. Honest questions answered nicely.

I think I posted this before, but here goes. Several years ago, I was at a fairly large car show. This fairly nice 1979 Z-28 Camaro pulled in, backing up in his spot. He gets out and opens the hood. A greasy Ford 292 Y block, complete with stock 2 barrel carb and the exhaust crossover pipe on the top front of the engine like they were. To top it off, he had the truck granny low 4 speed with the big long stick. He had cut the floor out and left the transmission exposed so everyone could see it. I stood back and waited for the **** storm! The Chevy guys started gathering around-you should of heard the cry babies crying! I told a couple of them in front-this is what you guys deserve for putting Chevys in everything. There was a big group of people around the car most of the day.

Another time, at a car show, a 1941 Chevy coupe pulls in. It sounded pretty bad-***. The owner opened the hood- a 440. He said-it really pisses the Chevy guys off, but the Mopar guys love it!

There's a Pinto here in my area running a 440 Sounds nasty and the Ford guys come running when they see it. Only to have them crap their pants when they don't see Ford Blue under the hood LOL!!! Big Old Hemi Orange 440 looks "right" to me

A 440 Pinto? Now that’s interesting!
I also would love to see that Ford Y block in the Camaro.
For sure another interesting ride.

-
Back