Victoria got a drink !!

-
LMAO! Cool Mike. It's always nice to hear a little life out of your project every now and again. :)

well thats one way to do it hehe. who needs a carb when you have a beer bottle full of gas. nice work. oh and those little starters are great.

LMAO! Cool Mike. It's always nice to hear a little life out of your project every now and again. :)
It sure is Joe :cheers: That was the first time in a loooong time :happy10:

well thats one way to do it hehe. who needs a carb when you have a beer bottle full of gas. nice work. oh and those little starters are great.
Thank you slantscamp, This was the first time to hear it spin my little 170/ over :cheers: Jr. said it was a must have so I followed his direction :happy10: Dang :angry7: I can't think of Jr. user name now :angry7:, He has a very cool 48 chebby he put a /6 in =P~

Good one Mike. Keep that fire extinguisher handy untill you figure out the leak. Ask me how I know.:read2:

I need to download my garage burnout video. :burnout:

Man did I misread this! I thought it said "garage burning video"!

Memike, nice to see you sharing your hightest with Victoria.. you trying to take advantage of that fine lady or what?

Grant

Good to see some progress Mike. With that drink it looks like you're changing Victoria into Vickie. One drink and she "farts and pops". That tramp!!! lol

Wylde1.

That car sure did squat!!!!LOL

JK
She sure did Bigdummy :-D Know that the battery is off that front left it don't take but 185 lbs dropping down on the seat to move that suspension :-D

Man did I misread this! I thought it said "garage burning video"!

Memike, nice to see you sharing your hightest with Victoria.. you trying to take advantage of that fine lady or what?

Grant
Yep :-D just a sip or two and she will take care of me =P~
She has given me 9.000 miles with out a problem so I have a keeper :-D

Good to see some progress Mike. With that drink it looks like you're changing Victoria into Vickie. One drink and she "farts and pops". That tramp!!! lol

Wylde1.
Vickie sure has what it takes to be a good tramp :toothy10:
She's not dun being rode yet and I am going to enjoy every mile with her =P~

Man I got bruce here tryin to figure out how to record a sound byte on my camera but I see him pulling his hair out so no go on that,was gonna post a sound of the waggin with true duals for ya in case your still thinkin about the two into one system

hey dad hope car is coming along good. i am in hotel in Granada Spain. Fixing to go play then two days off and a heading to Paris

Man I got bruce here tryin to figure out how to record a sound byte on my camera but I see him pulling his hair out so no go on that,was gonna post a sound of the waggin with true duals for ya in case your still thinkin about the two into one system
It will be another month before I take her to the muffler shop waggin 8) It would be nize to hear your true dual's =P~=P~

hey dad hope car is coming along good. i am in hotel in Granada Spain. Fixing to go play then two days off and a heading to Paris
Victoria is doing good :happy10: I have not touched her since the day I posted this video, Just me and buddy enjoying the sun shine :happy10:
I think you will be on your way home after Paris won't cha ?
You have a great night and remember everything so you can tell me all about your tour away from home :cheers: Here is buddy :happy10:
We all miss you and the band, Brake a leg tonight lov,ya Dad :happy10:

18 weeks buddy 2010 march 049.jpg

Very cool Mike. Looking forward to seeing, and hearing her. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Creed, hope your having fun out there. Sounds like a blast.

Buddy is getting big and looking good. Just got done doing Laundry and fixing to get on the road to Paris

Buddy is getting big and looking good. Just got done doing Laundry and fixing to get on the road to Paris

Then Creed will be the one saying, "OK girls!! I am ready". lol :toothy10:
Lets hear some groupie stories now Creed. We know you got a few by now. :bootysha:

Wylde1.

-
Back