Victoria got a drink !!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It's been a few months know :happy10: But the update's are almost dun :cheers:
I just had to give her a drink :drinkers: She has not fired up 8/1509 I think :happy10: a small gas leak at the fuel line.
Getting there slowly but Shirley :happy10:
Boy I like that fast little Mini starter !!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkTI5oOtstQ"]YouTube- VICTORIA ELECTRIC SYSTEM 2010.avi[/ame]

did i hear that right, a little bit of Bud Light???
You heard me right, But I did not drink out of that bottle today :-D

Tequila...........No doubt. :toothy10:
I think a shot is do Tom after hearing her fire up :cheers: Rain is on it's way here :angry7:so I better go button thing's down.

haha. Nice. Good luck getting her finished! better get down there and button her down for the rain. Last thing you need is more rust =]

haha. Nice. Good luck getting her finished! better get down there and button her down for the rain. Last thing you need is more rust =]
:happy10: I know what ya mean :-D But she has a great little nest with a tarped floor :-D

geexz mike!!! your recking victoria!!!!!! J/K i hope you get it all done soon
Thank you bayyum, Just a little at a time and I hope and pray you get your next A body soon bud

AAA BATTERY 015.jpg

Hey Dad i will be back in a week so I will get you some new fuel line when I do and tell everyone I said hi...

Good one Mike. Keep that fire extinguisher handy untill you figure out the leak. Ask me how I know.:read2:

I need to download my garage burnout video. :burnout:

Hey Dad i will be back in a week so I will get you some new fuel line when I do and tell everyone I said hi...
I sure will Creed :cheers: I might get out there today and put my new carb on and do a video of ot with open exhaust :-D, If I can rob some fuel line of the old 1/8 mile truck 8) We sure do miss ya and I know yall are staying very busy doing 18 gigs in 15 day over there in Europe 8)

Good one Mike. Keep that fire extinguisher handy untill you figure out the leak. Ask me how I know.:read2:

I need to download my garage burnout video. :burnout:
I hear that homecloned :-D, I just used a bolt and clamp on the fuel line and it had a little pin hole of gas hitting my breather, I did that Video because I said I would the day I turn the key on here and test my new wiring and starter :-D That was the first drink she has had in a long time, The intake sucked the air right in and the exhaust never had a chance to get warm. I was pretty excited to here her hit =P~

:toothy10:eek:oooooooooooodamit mike I laft so Laud woke the house its taken me 10mins to type this just think what it would do with a little Jack in it..:cheers::cheers::cheers:

:toothy10:eek:oooooooooooodamit mike I laft so Laud woke the house its taken me 10mins to type this just think what it would do with a little Jack in it..:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Well Good morning godfather :cheers: Glad to put a laugh in your beginning of your day :-D I just could not resist turning that key and hear my new Mini starter and the dual exhaust even just for a second :toothy10:
I bet with a little Jack it would have shot flames out :toothy10::toothy10:

great going Mike. I hope you get that carb on, fuel line fixed and get it fired up.

FLAMES????? Now your talking.

great going Mike. I hope you get that carb on, fuel line fixed and get it fired up.

FLAMES????? Now your talking.
Thank you Hemi :cheers:
I can't wait ether bud =P~
But it's raining and cold outside today " I knew it was coming" 8)
After waiting 5 months it sure felt good to turn the key on and see all my light's on after relocating the battery in the trunk and getting some oil up top of the engine :happy10: I bet I have watched that video 7 times :-D

Thank you Hemi :cheers:
I can't wait ether bud =P~
But it's raining and cold outside today " I knew it was coming" 8)
After waiting 5 months it sure felt good to turn the key on and see all my light's on after relocating the battery in the trunk and getting some oil up top of the engine :happy10: I bet I have watched that video 7 times :-D
Yeah, first day of Spring feels more like Winter. Wouldn't you know!

You got them duals up on it mike????
I sure do Wag's :cheers:

Yeah, first day of Spring feels more like Winter. Wouldn't you know!
It sure does D Dodge, When I looked at this thread and seen Creed my son that is in Europe playing the drums for the Zach Williams and the Reformation band way over there and twisted around in my swivel computer chair and jumped up to tell Treva "my wife" and wrenched my lower back :angry7: So if I am not here much and reply to some good posts on great members alert that's way :angry7:

That was funny Mike!

You think that would work for my 'Cuda? I might just give it a try when
the time comes......naw, I'll just drink it myself.:-D

Very nice to see he's checking in on you @ FABO 8)

Congrats memike on getting Victoria ready for spring and sounding healthy..LOL :eek:ccasion: Almost ready :burnout:

I think after this long crappy winter, we're ALL ready for a little swig!!! Congrats for getting Victoria dolled up, doused up :-D and ready for her spring debut.

That was funny Mike!

You think that would work for my 'Cuda? I might just give it a try when
the time comes......naw, I'll just drink it myself.:-D
If you look closely at the intake I have the gasket bolted down and a peace of card board covering the front two barrels and I just gave her a small shot just to hear her fire up :happy10: I did drink that beer empty then added the fuel :toothy10:, But I am sure you knew that :toothy10:

Very nice to see he's checking in on you @ FABO 8)

Congrats memike on getting Victoria ready for spring and sounding healthy..LOL :eek:ccasion: Almost ready :burnout:
It did surprise me to see him on line and seen my little dar'lin fire up :cheers:
Thank you 6p C :happy10::happy10:

I think after this long crappy winter, we're ALL ready for a little swig!!! Congrats for getting Victoria dolled up, doused up :-D and ready for her spring debut.
Thank you sista :-D Your work will be on the road soon and I can get back to driving her daily again :cheers:
waggin's dual system should make a big difference and the cool fresh air the little 170 will be getting should bump up my gas milage and perform a bit better then the 180 degree air she was getting and taking the tatter out of the exhaust system :cheers:
I had a great day that day :cheers:
Know I need a few days to heal up from jumping up out of my chair to quick.
I can barely get in and out of a chair, But I will be fine, I am walking around in the house and sleeping a few hours at a time.

-
Back