Video: My Car Runs

-
great video .... loved the special effects and the flame out in the middle ....LOL

HawaiiDuster said:
Sounds nice. Don't forget to get the smokey burnout video :D
hehe...that waits until the driveshaft loop is mounted, the fuel tank is remounted, and i get it all squared away.

I'm going slowly with this...that video was actually taken with a gas can sitting on the ground feeding the fuel pump.

Next on my agenda is to clean up the outside of the gas tank and repaint it while I wait for my new pickup to come in, then the tank can go back up.

In the meantime of waiting, the driveshaft loop gets mounted, seatbelts get bought and put in, and I clean up some of the wiring.

Cool, can I make a suggestion though? You shouldn 't rev the crap out of the engine when it's cold, build up some heat first or you're liable to be replacing a head gasket. Sounds good though.

Guitar Jones said:
Cool, can I make a suggestion though? You shouldn 't rev the crap out of the engine when it's cold, build up some heat first or you're liable to be replacing a head gasket. Sounds good though.

That is exactly what I was going to post :shock:

Also liked the neighbor, "I've had enough of that NOISE!!!" ................. "We're Done" :p

Guitar Jones said:
someone on another board mentioned that...but the motor had run for a little bit to warm up...THEN i brought out the camera. I let it run for alittle bit just keeping it right around 1500-2000 to make sure oil pressure was built up and there was some heat in the motor.

motor has plenty of oil pressure though...sitting at 64 PSI at idle.

Man that thing is sweet it sounds just like my car,i can sit hear an dream likes its my car al over agian,what are the cam specs on that thing?
MIKE

from the best I can tell, the cam is a .484" lift, 284/284 duration MPP purple shaft. to tell you the truth, I'm not totally sure on which one it is, as the motor came to me already built. thats teh reason why I need to buy my new cam kit, which is the .508" lift, 292 duration cam from Mopar...thats the one they recommend for 12.0s

oh yea...one thing I forgot to mention...about the age i have listed...

If i put my actual age, all too often, people don't take me seriously, so I just put something in there.

threefortyduster said:

If i put my actual age, all too often, people don't take me seriously, so I just put something in there.

You'd be surprised how many members under 25 are on this board.

AdamR said:
threefortyduster said:

You'd be surprised how many members under 25 are on this board.
Probably not...not to be rude to older people, but its mostly the younger guys (35 and under) who use the computer moreso, but it never seems to matter. I have yet to find people who take tech advice from those who are younger, unless they personally know them...its taken me 2 1/2 years of knowing people in my club very well to earn the respect I have there, and thats seeing them all the time...not just posting on a board. I find it easier just to leave the age blank, or put in some ridiculous number and let people figure it out for themselves after a while.

I had to got throught the same curd on my 4X4 sites,after i out talked most of the older guys on what was what an met them an pretty much out wheeled them they finally gave into leting me be one of the guys
MIKE

-
Back