VIN Help...

-

Abodywantedinmi

"All I ever need...
Reaction score
The decoder here doesn't go to 1975. What is the Engine Code "L" in 1975. The VIN I'm looking at is LM29L5G......
Thanks

wait, sorry, that is my bad, it doesnt show the engine code

Use that site, got the same thing. Fender tag has E58, which is listed as a 360 4bl, HP. I also cannot figure out the paint on the Fender Tag.

I'm going to post it. Help is appreciated!

Dsc016871.jpg

FE5= Bright Red, E58= 360 4 bbl. D34= Std. duty auto trans, Trim code C6XW= Custom/ Vinyl buckets/ black and white (carpet and trim black, white seats and door panels). Other codes that might matter, B41= Front disc brakes, drum rear, G55 and G65= Outside drivers remote racing mirror, manual passenger racing mirror, G75= Painted mirrors, N41= Dual exhaust. Hope this helps, Geof

Use that site, got the same thing. Fender tag has E58, which is listed as a 360 4bl, HP. I also cannot figure out the paint on the Fender Tag.

I'm going to post it. Help is appreciated!

Dsc016871.jpg

that is a nicely optioned 75 dart sport 360. got anymore pictures? it is a shame it has been repainted from it's original color combonation. red with white side stripes w/ white interior would have been killer.

that is a nicely optioned 75 dart sport 360. got anymore pictures? it is a shame it has been repainted from it's original color combonation. red with white side stripes w/ white interior would have been killer.

I am waiting on more pics. It was also black at one time, so that's at least two paint jobs over the stock red. Guy is asking $4800 for it.

Here's the craiglist ad. I'm certainly not in the market quite yet, so if someone here is able to, go for it!
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/1342078476.html

minus the hood scoop & white top here is what it originally looked like pretty much...

__$filename_.jpg

The car before being repainted and the trunk rust. Car will probably sell before I get to look at it...wish I was closer to buying a car =(
Dsc016311.jpg

Dsc016591.jpg

-
Back