Vinny passed away this morning.

-
Sorry to hear and I feel your pain as I just lost my best friend Bear It is hard when they go from us .

I'm sorry for your loss. My condolance to you too! It is very hard at first but it is getting bearable. My prayers are with you 1964 hippo.

Have a great day today!
John.

John
After i lost my 9yr old in Jun i swore i'd never have one again-last month i rescued a 2yr old Rhodesian who needed food and a home and its almost like i never lost my baby! I still miss her very much but others can be blessings in your life, always love them because their love is unconditional. Have a great day buddy!

Wow, Thanks Dan!
I really appreatiate it!
I hope I can help with more fun musings from Lex.
He's out there with me but we both are still a little scattered brained.

The posts at FABO have been the best thing to happen to me and my family in a long time. It has made me reflect some in the last few days and I have gained some real wisdom and lifes lessons from everyone who has posted to us and Vinny.
The posts here, and Vinny have been life changing for me. I am putting forth more effort to help man and animals alike as much as I can when ever possible.

We have friends here that we didn't even know we had!

It is also a mind blower to think about this;
Vinny always was loved by friends and straingers alike. I've had 1 older gentleman on vacation bend down and give him a big kiss, then look up and ask if he bites! LOL!!
Now here is the mind blower;
Just by chance after being layed off for ever, I by chance took a pic of him and Lex and included on 1 of our restore threads. Now Vinny has freinds all over the friggin place, that I never have even met yet. That Vin dude transcendent digital media on the internet and as per his norm made friends from strangers.

It amazes me, and I am so thankful, I can't put into words that really fit.

Thanks again Dan,

and THANK YOU ALL OF FABO members who have posted.
John

No problem at all. I'll try not to lurk around as much and start posting some more. Thanks!

Dan

-
Back