Vintage/Classic drag racers and their cars

-

H-Pattern

Reaction score
Thought this might be neat to look at.

[ame="http://www.pinterest.com/azgary/vintage-drag-racing/"]Vintage Drag Racing on Pinterest[/ame]

I like this stuff but I absolutely HATE anything to do with "Pineinterest"

you can tell that you are a dirty old drag racer if you know who linda vaughn is.

LOL, then I'm pretty dirty and old... The last time I saw Linda Vaughn was at the York nostalgia reunion in 2008, her and Grumpy were at the bar next to our hotel and she partied with us at the bar like it was still the sixties! A VERY cool person and down to earth as they come. My best friend Dana (God rest his sole) was on cloud nine since he was nuts about her ever since he was a kid... Just a great time all around.

LOL, then I'm pretty dirty and old... The last time I saw Linda Vaughn was at the York nostalgia reunion in 2008, her and Grumpy were at the bar next to our hotel and she partied with us at the bar like it was still the sixties! A VERY cool person and down to earth as they come. My best friend Dana (God rest his sole) was on cloud nine since he was nuts about her ever since he was a kid... Just a great time all around.

You asked for it,you got it... Courtesy of 66340Sedan/Keith ,the kewl dude...
A thread,all Linda Vaughn,enjoy.....

-
Back