Vintage Commercials

-
Dart64 said:
Realy very nice Movies :cheers:

GEIL ! :twisted:

That's what I thought! I found these tucked away on some web-mail my wife gets about entertainment. I think there were a few non-Mopar ones too. I'll check :salut:

Mopardude said:
What the heck viewer are you guys using to view those files? Is there a codec for media player to get these to play?

I'm using Real Player without any problems.

FASTBACK340 said:
Mopardude said:
What the heck viewer are you guys using to view those files? Is there a codec for media player to get these to play?

Yuck! I refuse to load that piece of Sh*t program onto my PC.

the VW is funny, but not as funny as the canon one, haha. that is so fake, but funny :thumleft:

Mopardude said:
FASTBACK340 said:
Mopardude said:

I agree.
It's a sneaky program that takes care of your fast internet connection, slows it right down.

Mopower71 said:
Mopardude said:
FASTBACK340 said:
Mopardude said:

I agree.
It's a sneaky program that takes care of your fast internet connection, slows it right down.

Yup and the quality sucks compared to all the other formats out there! I don't like the way it trys to hide it self in your computer and uses up way to many resources for what it does!

-
Back