Vintage Muscle Car Commercials

-

Brad426

Reaction score
Many years ago I bought a couple of VHS tapes ( do you remember these?) that had vintage muscle car TV commercials. One was Mopars and the other was general muscle cars. I loadned them to some one and never saw them again. Does anyone know if something like this is being produced on DVD ans a supplier? We used to go for lunch a a place called Cruzers (all hot rod stuff ;oke the 50's) and as most sports bars have TV's in every corner. The plaied vids of vintage drag racing and wip outs. I'd love to get one of these DVD's too. Tanks

Attachments

• weee.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 164
  • ouch.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 157
Look up Drag racing on You Tube. There is vintage stuff on there that may lead you to a web site to purchace CD's. Worth a try. During the winter months that's were I get my fix... Now you got me thinking that there is a Cruisers in Vegas. May have to take a ride...

Historical Video Archives http://www.historicvideoarchives.com/
This vendor has collected original footage for decades, and I truely believe that many of the other vendors on e-bay and elsewhere have merely copied copies of his collection.
I've bought many VHS tapes and DVDs from them over the last 20 years. I don't know how their prices compare now, but I remember two hour long videos for the same price as 1/2 hour long videos by other companies who sell through more frequently seen advertizing.

Also:
Musclecar Films. I've bought several of their DVDs as well. Love the original road test video collections.
They have a nice Mopar TV comercial video collection.
http://musclecarfilms.com/

Both have tons of vintage racing videos as well. Nascar, drag racing, grand prix, Indy, etc.

Many years ago I bought a couple of VHS tapes ( do you remember these?) that had vintage muscle car TV commercials. One was Mopars and the other was general muscle cars. I loadned them to some one and never saw them again. Does anyone know if something like this is being produced on DVD ans a supplier? We used to go for lunch a a place called Cruzers (all hot rod stuff ;oke the 50's) and as most sports bars have TV's in every corner. The plaied vids of vintage drag racing and wip outs. I'd love to get one of these DVD's too. Tanks
On the bottom one, shouldn't the wheels be on the ground?

-
Back