-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fstfish66

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
not a mopar part,but period correct for mid 60s to early 70s modified or mild customized car,,, after market part here,,very much like a A/C corba early stang,type mirror,,, i had a pair on my 66 they fit the look perfectly,,, better then those square after market mirrors in my opinion,,,, as you can see the protective paper is still on the glass,,, no rubber mounting gasket,,,i may have one,, but not sure,.,
50 for the pair plus shipping in the us
im out side philadelphia pa

thanks for the add ABODIES

Attachments

• 100_7826.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 306
keith here is as close of a shot i think i have, thanks

Attachments

• fstfish66 digitial oct 2007 032.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 203
  • fstfish66 digitial oct 2007 013.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 206
  • cuda with new ET wheels 010.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 219
  • cuda with new ET wheels 011.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 214
Could you see out of them good or actually use them? They look cool and are growing on me lol, thanks for the pics

the drivers side one was perfect,,, getting the pass side adjusted properly is the key,,but if u drive a modern car,,they are a little smaller then a modern car mirror,,, i also have 1 chrome one,, its needs a re chrome im sure ide have to check on it as u can see the set pictured have the protective paper still on the glass,,but looks like the housings need a repaint,,,,they are after market for that time period,,, and look a likes to the shelby and ac cobra mirrors these are bigger then those ,,,also some 442,s had a mirror very similar,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back