vintage photos??

-

DareDevilKev

Reaction score
:twisted: Hey everybody, Im new to this site (it totally rips by the way!!). Anyway I thought I found a section for vintage photos, but now I cant find it, am I losing my mind?!?!
thanks

OldVart said:
Welcome aboard Kev. Of all the things I've lost in my life, my mind is the one I miss the most. :)

What about your hair Sid? do you miss that too? or did you forget that is missing? lol

welcome to FABO Kev..

Here ya go!

65paintbooth.jpg

[QUOTE='64 Cuda]Hey! That's my car!!!!![/QUOTE]

The caption on the photo where I saved the pic said 65' I love this photo, Think the EPA would have a field day? Notice they dont wear mask's while painting!!! Ahhh, those were the days.......

I used to be a spray painter for a Farm Equipment mfr. in the 70's & 80's. We wore dust masks. A lot of the time, if it was something that could be painted quick, I'd just hold my breath while I was in the spray booth. The masks helped, but you could always tell what color paint you had been spraying by the color of your boogers. :yawinkle: One day, the office guy who purchased supplies was in our building talking to my foreman. I asked him if there was lead in the paint we used. He said no. :^o Then he said something about there being "lead driers" in the paint. :knob: Before I quit that job, I had my lungs X-rayed, just to cover my bases. I probably should have had blood work done too. I'm still alive (I think) so I guess I'm okay.............. :tard:

:burnout:

I say screw the EPA if you don't like the work conditions quit, someone else would like the pay check.

Chuck

Hey thanks Dartman 66!!! Thats where I saw the photos...I thought I was losin' it!Must be all the paint fumes and bondo dust I've inhaled over the years! (intentionally & unintentionally!!...HaHa!!) Well I guess I'd better get back to sandin' and paintin', I think I heard the boss pull up!!

-
Back