Vintage shot of me and my old W5 Duster

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
From few years back at a 10.0 index race at Mid Michigan Motorplex
Buddy came in and dropped off some old pictures i had never seen before he had taken.
This car was on 002/003 leafs, not mini-tubbed. Never knew how big the wheelstand was gonna be when letting go of the button...lol

3CC09905-A026-479C-9E9D-F5870D7FCC89.jpeg

For a while i carried the colors of the dealership i ran. My Mopar buddies convinced me the little sponsor money wasnt worth it. I agreed, it lasted one points season at US131

8A3A62C5-5414-4548-A7A9-3E0D8DDC06BE.jpeg

Think the biggest improvement i ever made to that car was when we swapped the 8 inch wheels i had on the back, forever, to some 10 inch wheels.
What a difference. Car felt way more stable on 135 Mph passes with that extra footprint. Cut down dramatically on the skating around on the big end

Think the biggest improvement i ever made to that car was when we swapped the 8 inch wheels i had on the back, forever, to some 10 inch wheels.
What a difference. Car felt way more stable on 135 Mph passes with that extra footprint. Cut down dramatically on the skating around on the big end

I’m running 14 inch wheels on my duster. Lol. 14-32 slick.

StageVIs on my engine.... W5 on my dads.... it’s wonder we didn’t LS swap!!

I love seeing vintage pics of our old A bodies doing battle way back when. No CGI nonsense, just true track action. Lots of wheel stands with small blocks back in the day.

-
Back