-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1972Swinger

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of vintage traction bars designed for MoPars.

Not interested in "universal" type bars. I need a set that bolt to the bottom of the leaf spring pack and replace the shock plate.

Important! I need a set like those pictured that have the "safety hanger" behind the axle pad mount.

PM if you have a set lying around. May consider those designed for GM or Fords if they are in good condition, or those lacking the rear safety hanger.
Thank you!

(And yes, I know MoPars don't need bars because of the pinion snubber, but I want a set because I have the rear of my car jacked up so high and I like the look of bright yellow bars hanging under the rear axle a lot!)

I have a set i got off a 1971 dart swinger. i have to go look for the safety stuff but im sure it has it pm me for photos.

yeah they have some surface rust though. and i'd switch out the rubber tops to them too.

Wow thoughs are cool! I been thinking about putting a set on my Duster to get more of that 70's look i'm going for!

I have a set on my car, not for sale, but I am curious to know if they were yellow or not when new?
Or was it just a certain brand that was yellow?
And how would you tell the brand?
Sorry to highjack, but it looks like someone might know.

here there are see what u think

P1011696.jpg

P1011697.jpg

P1011698.jpg

P1011699.jpg

I am looking for a set of vintage traction bars designed for MoPars.

Not interested in "universal" type bars. I need a set that bolt to the bottom of the leaf spring pack and replace the shock plate.

Important! I need a set like those pictured that have the "safety hanger" behind the axle pad mount.

PM if you have a set lying around. May consider those designed for GM or Fords if they are in good condition, or those lacking the rear safety hanger.
Thank you!

(And yes, I know MoPars don't need bars because of the pinion snubber, but I want a set because I have the rear of my car jacked up so high and I like the look of bright yellow bars hanging under the rear axle a lot!)
..................................................................................................
Here's a pair I took off a '73 Duster......

100_0602.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back