Vinyl Patches?

-

KramerSwinger70

70 Dart Swinger360
Reaction score
so my headliner and seats are covered in rips and tears from 40 years of use.since my seats are patched with black ducktape, my big concern is the headliner. replacing it would be roughly 1k....not in my budget.

so does anyone know where they might sell patches(sew on? iron on? w/e-on haha) i just wanna patch up my headliner so it dnt get any worse, since it wont be replaced for another year or 2 prolly.

thanks!

You can find replacement headliners online for less than $100.00. Buy a can of spray glue and away you go. They`re not that hard to install, just a little patience.

Do you have a headliner with bows? If so, you can get a new headliner for far less than $1,000, if you install it. I've installed several, and while it's not simple, it can be done by anyone with basic handyman skills...and as mentioned, lots of patience.

the issue is that the previous owner installed the headliner wrong. in the front where the windshield is there was something not installed right. so i have 2 replace the winshield to install the hgealiner. and i dont have time to do this. im busy with work and school and this car is driven daily. cant afford to have it non driveable for a day

-
Back