? vinyl roof

-

pagilman

Reaction score
Can some one tell me a good vendor for a new vinyl roof for a duster? How much do they cost? Mine was white, i dyed it and I am not happy with it. Are they a b---- to install? Do you use a special glue on them? Any help would be appreciated, thanks Walt

If you're looking for black, white, green or pearl white, then get it from Dantes (www.dantesparts.com). I don't trust myself to install my vinyl top when I get it (next week) so I'm going to have it installed by a pro.

I just got a vinyl top for my Belvedere from Year One about 2 weeks ago and the quality was top notch. It was 150 bucks and I had the local auto upholstery shop install it because you have to trim it to fit and glue it.

Installation was $280 because they had to remove a bunch of old glue from the drip rails (took forever). It was worth it to me though, because the top fits great and all the trim is still straight :)

So what is the problem with the dye? Don't likr the color, spotty, can it be fixed. Is the vinyl in good shape?

-
Back