Vinyl wrap roof

-

cwirth7

Reaction score
has anyone ever wrapped their roof in vinyl instead of a vinyl top? Looking for pics and pricing info if you have. Thanks!

that's a great idea I have a 73 with a snake skin roof that I can't find any reproductions for this may be an option .

I will vinyl wrap the roof of my '73 Dart if the current vinyl isn't savable for underneath rustrepair.

Yeah, want to break up the color a little.

If that car in your avatar is the one you are considering wrapping, carbon fiber wrap would look killer.
I'm sure there is pricing all over the internet, since I get mine that way.
Obviously this is a sun roof top, but you can see the look.

If that car in your avatar is the one you are considering wrapping, carbon fiber wrap would look killer.
I'm sure there is pricing all over the internet, since I get mine that way.
Obviously this is a sun roof top, but you can see the look.

It is, but I’d like to get it satin black to match the stripe

Have you taken your existing vinyl top of yet? My experience is those roofs are usually rust damaged so just realize you may have to do some prep work for the wrap

that's a great idea I have a 73 with a snake skin roof that I can't find any reproductions for this may be an option .
Try SMS for the material(65.00 per yard approx.) and there are a couple of shops that make vinyl tops using your material out in California.
My boss just sent out some material called "elephant hide" it's a textured mauve color ugly as sin ,for a customers 76 Lincoln. I'll see if I can get the shops name if your interested.

Try SMS for the material(65.00 per yard approx.) and there are a couple of shops that make vinyl tops using your material out in California.
My boss just sent out some material called "elephant hide" it's a textured mauve color ugly as sin ,for a customers 76 Lincoln. I'll see if I can get the shops name if your interested.

that would be great if you could do that . and I do agree that mauve elephant hide is ugly as f@#k lol .

-
Back