Viper wheels on my '69 Dart

-
New pics!
image.jpg3_2.jpg

image.jpg1_4.jpg

image.jpg1_5.jpg

image.jpg2_5.jpg

Looks good! :thumbup:

But I'm still gonna stick with my last assessment- still needs to be lower. Even a little would make a big difference.

What's the distance from the ground to the top of the wheel openings?

I like the protouring style look. I in fact have a set of 18" rims for my dart if I feel like putting them on.

I was going to step up to 20" outback with the 18" up front but haven't brought my self to drop the coin on the 20"

With that said I personally think the viper rims are a tad too large for the dart design and the tires are not the right width for the rims.

This is exactly what I want to do to my dart sport!!! What suspension mods do you have in the front? What about the bolt pattern? Did you get spacers or adapters? I NEED to know how you did this! :prayer:

This is exactly what I want to do to my dart sport!!! What suspension mods do you have in the front? What about the bolt pattern? Did you get spacers or adapters? I NEED to know how you did this! :prayer:

Front suspension is stock. Rear suspension, I moved the leaf springs inwards and shaved the fender well lips as well as installed airshocks with an onboard compressor whenever I carry extra load. Wheels are designed for newer Chargers/challengers so they will fit our cars just fine when you got 5x4.5 lug pattern. I added rear spacers to center the wheels perfectly in the wheel wells. There isn't much room for error

I think it looks sweet, to be perfect in my opinion I would have to lower it just a tad. But nice ride!!

Looks different......
Those wheels would not survive one pot-hole around here.

Front suspension is stock. Rear suspension, I moved the leaf springs inwards and shaved the fender well lips as well as installed airshocks with an onboard compressor whenever I carry extra load. Wheels are designed for newer Chargers/challengers so they will fit our cars just fine when you got 5x4.5 lug pattern. I added rear spacers to center the wheels perfectly in the wheel wells. There isn't much room for error

Do you rub when you turn at all?

-
Back