Virtual Vietnam Wall

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
From a friend on vacation last week.

I thought I would pass this along to those who might have lost loved ones or know of someone who did. Please feel free to pass this along.

I was just in D.C. last week and I can tell you, if you’ve never seen this memorial, you’ve missed something. It is awesome!

Renaé

Vietnam Wall

First click on a state. When it opens, scroll down to the city and the names will appear. Then click on their names. It should show you a picture of the person, or at least their bio and medals.

This really is an amazing web site. Someone spent a lot of time and effort to create it.

I hope that everyone who receives this appreciates what those who served in Vietnam sacrificed for our country.

The link below is a virtual wall of all those lost during the Vietnam war with the names, bio's and other information on our lost heroes. Those who remember that time frame, or perhaps lost friends or family can look them up on this site. Pass the link on to others, as many knew wonderful people whose names are listed.

http://www.virtualwall.org/iStates.htm

Attachments

• Wall.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 88
I have been to The Wall. It was one of the best things I have ever done.

Found some of my friends on The Wall that I went to school with.

That is sacred ground in my opinion.

I was never overseas, but my heart bleeds for those on The Wall and
the ones that made it back. They are hero's to me.

I have been to The Wall. It was one of the best things I have ever done.

Found some of my friends on The Wall that I went to school with.

That is sacred ground in my opinion.

I was never overseas, but my heart bleeds for those on The Wall and
the ones that made it back. They are hero's to me.

X2 squared. Wife and I visited the Traveling Wall when it was in Danville,IL.

Saw some names I knew, I cried.

I saw the wall with some of my buds who are nam vets, there was such an outpouring of emotion it teared me up too just feeling all the hurting around me.

-
Back