Visiting Orlando Next Week

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I had posted this a few months ago that Amy & me will be in Orlando next weekend for my Sister's graduation. Pastor Tom advised us to check out the Old Town cruise on Saturday night. We're going to be there but we need an address/location of the cruise. Also, for those interested, we'd love to meet some members if they're going to be there. The last time I was in San Francisco I met GTXperience, Redfastback, and KingCuda.

Let's set it up. We leave next Friday morning so let us know!

Thanks!
8)

Thanks for the info! The Saturday night cruise looks interesting, complete with a live band. What more could I ask for?

Yeah, the place is great and it's easy to find........The exit for 192 off I-4, and just down the road on the right.

You're gonna LOVE it ! :toothy10:

Let me check with the boss and see if we have anything on the agenda. If not we will be there. It's been about 4 years since I was there last.

Lets plan to get together. PM me for my phone # if anybody wants.

That might be a good time to use my Be Petty driving experience passes.:read2:

Let me check with the boss and see if we have anything on the agenda. If not we will be there. It's been about 4 years since I was there last.

Lets plan to get together. PM me for my phone # if anybody wants.

That might be a good time to use my Be Petty driving experience passes.:read2:

Your on. We'll set up a meet spot via phone that night. We'll talk about it....

As for the Petty Experience, go for it. Amy & me spent our honeymoon in Disney and she surprised me with an 8 lap drive.
DisneyVacation2003041-vi.jpg

After I did my 8 lap drive, Amy thought it looked like fun, so she went for a 3 lap ride along....
DisneyVacation2003047-vi.jpg

She was lapping at about 150 with a school driver piloting. The class was held below 125, which pissed me off. I've gone 135 on the Long Island Expressway!

But if you've never done it before, it's a blast.

DisneyVacation2003048-vi.jpg

Cool.... Tom, you going to be around next Saturday night? Anyone else?

I would, but I have a 4 Month old and no car seat in the dart.
Heck I don't even have seat belts in the thing.

Seat belts? We dont need no stinking seat belts!............LOL JK yah. Keep the next gen safe.

Thats to bad trapster. Maybe next time.

OK, game on. Homecloned, PM me your name & cell number and I'll do the same. Since you guys are familiar with the location, give us a meet spot (concessions, restroom, stage, etc...) and we'll hook up. I know I have dinner plans, but I *should * be there by 8:00 pm.

Let me know!

I pmd my number. Get there when you can. Its been a few years since I was there last. I know they have a go cart track near the entrance. Maybe hook up there? I will check it out earlier sat and let you know.
Noel

OK.... this time tomorrow night I hope to be pool-side with a glass of some fine single malt Scotch in my hand. Noel has my number as we plan on meeting Saturday night. I'll have my I-Touch with me so I'll have internet. If anyone else is interested in meeting with a Nu Yawk representative from FABO , C`mon down.

See ya later.....
8)

The last time I was in San Francisco I met GTXperience, Redfastback, and KingCuda.

And we're still waiting for your next trip out so we can cruise the A-bodes up to the Wine Country/Napa for a little tasting. ;)

Have a great time in Orlando! Take pics when you meet up with the other FABO members.

-
Back