voltage regulator

-

mopower440

Reaction score
I have read that the regulators from the parts houses are junk and to stay away from them so does anyone know where to get a good one? I have an OEM mopar one right now but the potting stuff is melting out of it so not sure how long it will last.
Thanks

I too was having trouble with voltage reg . The last one i got has a lifetime warranty . It's been working great ... O'Reilly's Auto Parts ..Also check ALL wire connectors under the hood for loose connection as that can effect voltage . I also ran a ground wire from VR to bolt on master cylinder for better grounding ...

I too was having trouble with voltage reg . The last one i got has a lifetime warranty . It's been working great ... O'Reilly's Auto Parts ..Also check ALL wire connectors under the hood for loose connection as that can effect voltage . I also ran a ground wire from VR to bolt on master cylinder for better grounding ...

I just purchased an Oreily's voltage regulator and it was $24 with a one year warranty.... we will see how it performs but for now it works better than the original which was literally melted to where solder had worked its way out of the rubbery goo. Too funny

-
Back