Voter AWARENESS !!!

-

6pakattack

Reaction score
Couldn't gain access to where tis should have gone,so I'm putting it out here for people to READ !!!

JUST ONE OF MANY REASONS TO PAY ATTENTION WHEN YOU VOTE

I know about the required deposit, but this taxing thing is only been suggested, not a fact. I don't think people will let that one slide!!!

ON JANUARY 1ST 2012, THE GOVERNMENT IS REQUIRING EVERYONE TO HAVE DIRECT DEPOSIT FOR SS CHECKS.
WONDER WHY?

Be sure to scroll down to read entire explanation!

Do you receive a retirement check from soc sec or a pension fund and have it direct deposit?? Well guess what....looks as if Obama& Congress wants to tax it 1% !!! *just one more nail in the coffin me thinks......

All of you old coots, and old coots to be had better read this. This Obama gang is diabolical. Is your Soc. Sec. check on direct deposit?

WAKE UP AMERICA

1% tax on all bank transactions HR4646

Watch for this AFTER November elections; remember this BEFORE you VOTE in case you think Obama's looking out for your best interest.

1% tax on all bank transactions HR 4646

This government just cannot think of enough ways to hurt the American people! I sure hope this dies!!!!!

FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

1% tax on all bank transactions HR 4646 - ANOTHER NEW OBAMA TAX SLIPPED IN WHILE WE WERE ASLEEP. Checked this on snopes, it's true! Check out HR 4646.

President Obama's finance team is recommending a one percent (1%) transaction fee (TAX). Obama's plan is to sneak it in after the November elections to keep it under the radar.

This is a 1% tax on all transactions at any financial institution - banks, credit unions, savings and loans, etc. Any deposit you make, or even a transfer within your account, will have a 1% tax charged. ~If your paycheck or your social security or whatever is direct deposit, it will get a 1% tax charged for the transaction. ~If your paycheck is $1000, then you will pay Obama $10 just for the privilege of depositing your paycheck in your bank. Even if you hand carry your paycheck or any check into your bank for a deposit, 1% tax will be charged. ~You receive a $5,000 stock dividend from your broker, Obama takes $50 just to allow you to deposit that check in the bank... ~If you take $1,000 cash to deposit at your bank, 1% tax will be charged..

Mind you, this is from the man who promised that, if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny of new tax. Keep your eyes and ears open, you will be amazed at what you learn about this guy's under-the-table moves to increase the number of ways you are taxed.

~Oh, and by the way,if you receive a refund from the IRS next year and you have it direct deposited or you walk in to deposit that check, you guessed it. You will pay a 1% charge of that money just for putting it in your bank. Remember, any money, cash, check or whatever, no matter where it came from, you will pay a 1% fee if you put it in the bank.

Some will say, oh well, it's just 1%. Are you kidding me? It's a 1% tax increase across the board. Remember, once the tax is there, they can also raise it at will. And if anyone protests, they will just say, "oh,that's not really a tax, it's a user fee"! Think this is no big deal? Go back and look at the transactions you made from last year's banking statements. Then add the total of all those transactions and deduct 1%... Still think it's no big deal?

Thanks, I dont share Bobs attitude. This is something I need to know. Funny hes from Temperance Michigan

Thanks, I dont share Bobs attitude. This is something I need to know.
Daredevil;
The bill was introduced in 2010 by Congressman Chaka Fattah (D-PA). It has never had any cosponsors or support. It will go nowhere! Fattah has been trying this since at least 04 and he just keeps trying.
~Michael

Thanks for letting us know. This is important for everyone here to read.

If you all are really serious about investigating this the current bill is H.R. 1125 Debt Free America Act introduced by Congressman Chaka Fattah (D-PA). Last Action: Mar 16, 2011: Referred to House Appropriations

As a republican I did not vote for Obama and will not vote for any democrat at this point. This thread is an attempt to worry people and convince them to vote republican. Do not buy into it. Obama makes enough mistakes on his own without this.

~Michael

it also REPLACES personal income tax
here it is if you care to read it
(p.s. it will NEVER EVER pass)

Debt Free America Act - States as purposes of this Act the raising of sufficient revenue from a fee on transactions to eliminate the national debt within seven years and the phasing out of the individual income tax. Amends the Internal Revenue Code to impose a 1% fee, offset by a corresponding nonrefundable income tax credit, on transactions that use a payment instrument, including any check, cash, credit card, transfer of stock, bonds, or other financial instrument. Defines "transaction" to include retail and wholesale sales, purchases of intermediate goods, and financial and intangible transactions. Establishes in the legislative branch the Bipartisan Task Force for Responsible Fiscal Action to review the fiscal imbalance of the federal government and make recommendations to improve such imbalance. Provides for expedited consideration by Congress of Task Force recommendations. Repeals after 2017 the individual income tax, refundable and nonrefundable personal tax credits, and the alternative minimum tax (AMT) on individuals. Directs the Secretary of the Treasury to: (1) prioritize the repayment of the national debt to protect the fiscal stability of the United States; and (2) study and report to Congress on the implementation of this Act.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-4646&tab=summary

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-4646

thanks for your courage....

my family think I'm nuts....because I am preparing for the worst...and praying "We the People" can still save this great country.

I don't give a rats a$$ anymore who listens...just do me a favor and don't be surprised when the SHTF....thats exactly what the bastards are hoping for..

I hope all you current and former military and police are "Oath Keepers" ...if not..please google it

and for all of us...keep your powder dry...just in case

Denny

PS...I really don't care if you are a R....D... or I....just not a friggin "share the wealth" freeloader

Its a mass email it has to be the truth. Aw hell it is probably also because I didnt forward the last one to 10 friends in 10 minutes.

I tried,it wouldn't let me in !!Someone with better computer skills than I will need to move it for me !!

you need to sign up first, before you can access the political forum
(warning you may not like what you find there)

Sounds like you're gettin hyped up over nothing I'd like to see some citations/proof/progress of it being passed. I'm disabled and get SSI/SSD checks directly deposited. Why is this out just before the election? Sounds like someone who doesn't like obama is just trying to kill his votes by feeding off ignorant people who buy into nearly anything.

Edit:
I had no problem getting in the political form. Click on it, you'll see something that tells you that you need to be a part of the group, click on that, click on the check box, then click join group... you're in. Simple as that.

-
Back